E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass

forgeron judo
    forgeron judo

Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass Empty Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass

Post by forgeron judo Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 pm

After viewing the 2013 world championships, I produced a personal evaluation of the Shiai climate currently influencing the ways we train our judoka and attempted to suggest some warnings about the current and forthcoming dangers which may alter our perception and orientation of judo.

The article written with "Words" and is made up of12 pages and compressed in 57K but I had difficulties placing it on this forum, as I constantly received the message, "can not upload exceeding the space by 17!" may be one of the expert will be able to post it directly hereunder.

Meanwhile, as with my other articles and opinions about Judo matters, they can be viewed at WWW.SCRIBD.COM and has the title:
    Judo-Ron 75-Critical Reflection of judo Competition.

Wishing you all a pleasant reading and thank you for your patience
    Carlo
    Carlo

Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass Empty Re: Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass

Post by Carlo Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Unfortunately we have used up all our space for attachments on this site. The site that is hosting your article is a good substitute, all you need to do is create a direct link to it, as I have done below for you.

Critical-Reflection-of-Judo-Competition-Shiai
    forgeron judo
    forgeron judo

Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass Empty Re: Rio 2013 as seen in the crystal glass

Post by forgeron judo Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 am

Thank you for facilitating the lecture, it is much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm