E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC

finarashi
    finarashi

Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC Empty Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC

Post by finarashi Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:10 am

According to FightSport Finnish Beijung Olympian Johanna Ylinen will participate in Sambo World Championships in St Petersburg.

Othe Finnish entrants (all judoka) are Antti Rintamäki, Heikki Haapa-aho and Mika Toroi. Rintamaki had bronze in the EC. Haapa-aho was 5th.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC Empty Re: Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 am

finarashi wrote:According to FightSport Finnish Beijung Olympian Johanna Ylinen will participate in

Sambo World Championships in  St Petersburg.

Othe Finnish entrants (all judoka) are Antti Rintamäki, Heikki Haapa-aho and Mika Toroi. Rintamaki had bronze in the EC. Haapa-aho was 5th.

I looked up a picture of her and it said something like "Suomen judokat lähtevät tekemään olympiahistori ..." or something, which obviously makes complete sense to me and most people on this forum !!*  Very Happy thumbs 

Yours truly,

C. Kääno

Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC Empty Re: Johanna Ylinen to participate in Sambo WC

Post by finarashi Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 am

Sorry to hear that! Understanding languages helps you to understand cultural differences.
    radzfman

Post by radzfman Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 am

Its not uncommon for a of Judoka, or highly competitve judokas that compete at the highestlevel of Sambo. And teh recent world championship had at least 70 countries representing and a good number of them have played on the IJF stage.
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:45 pm

She finished with bronze Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm