E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota

judoheidi

Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota Empty Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota

Post by judoheidi Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 am

Hello!
    I am looking for a club or instructor in the vicinty of Minot, ND.  There is a visually impaired young lady who is very interested in getting involved but the person who was going to work with her had to move. If there is anyone in the area interested in teaching, her BJJ club is interested in having you. Or if anyone know of a club less than an hour away, please let me know. Thank you!

Heidi
    annmaria

Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota Empty Re: Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota

Post by annmaria Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll be in North Dakota for two weeks in January, if that helps - first on the Spirit Lake reservation and then at Turtle Mountain. Both are probably two hours from Minot but if she wants to meet with me I'd be happy to work with her.

I *might* be flying in and out of Minot. If so, I'll let you know for sure.
    Smitty2A35
    Smitty2A35

Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota Empty Re: Looking for a judo instructor in North Dakota

Post by Smitty2A35 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Just saw this post, Heidi. Sorry for the delay...I'm not on here very often anymore. I sent you a msg on FB.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:17 am