E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Seoi-nage by Shinji Hosokawa 8 dan

Jonesy
    Jonesy

Seoi-nage by Shinji Hosokawa 8 dan Empty Seoi-nage by Shinji Hosokawa 8 dan

Post by Jonesy Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Seoi-nage by Shinji Hosokawa 8 dan Empty Re: Seoi-nage by Shinji Hosokawa 8 dan

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Nice video, thanks !

That's the kind of seoi-nage that would leave most people clueless. They would be on their back before they could even blink their eyes. It would come as a killer in the night.

It's always possible though that he had certain body parts replaced by steel springs !  

It's great though to see someone again who has more to say than "well, uh huh, you got to grip your partner like this, and then uh huh ... he can't move and will do this and that because I am a clairvoyant and can read my opponents intentions, and then just I do just this and that, and whoopsie  [at this moment the 'champ' shows some louzy technique which no one who hasn't his humongous force or isn't facing someone at least three weightclasses lighter, can perform]". Nothing like that, just some clean technique by someone who understands debana, works with simple (left) grip, low center of gravity, and bang, ippon !!
    Shindai Warrior

Post by Shindai Warrior Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:04 am

MOROTE SEOI-NAGE- "It comes as a killer in the night!".  

Coming soon to a movie theatre (or dojo) near you.

(Rated- Vertigo, warning: frightening scenes for those with a fear spinning and falling)
    Brainjutsu

Post by Brainjutsu Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

So smooth. A non-attacking/non-defending opponent definitely has no chance against it.
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Brainjutsu wrote:So smooth. A non-attacking/non-defending opponent definitely has no chance against it.

I was warned just last week that Japanese humor has no context for cynicism or sarcasm. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm