E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+3
TheJudoLife
beyondgrappling
Ricebale
7 posters

Skilful application of katame waza

Ricebale
    Ricebale

Skilful application of katame waza Empty Skilful application of katame waza

Post by Ricebale Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:36 am

http://instagram.com/p/nSmkuhvnol/

I like!!!!!!

The set up was very deliberate, I like how he faked the throw entry only to roll over the arm and onto the mat for the finish.
    beyondgrappling

Skilful application of katame waza Empty Re: Skilful application of katame waza

Post by beyondgrappling Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 pm

so so so awesome. I know Jake Benstead from Australia attempts this a lot
    TheJudoLife

Post by TheJudoLife Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 am

This clip has caused much debate among my judoka friends, with some of them claiming it should be hansokumake for either a) kick in the back of the head, b) Throwing with an arm-lock applied. c) Driving uke's head/neck into the mat.

For the record, I don't agree and think it is legitamate, I just thought I would see what other people think.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:23 am

TheJudoLife wrote:This clip has caused much debate among my judoka friends, with some of them claiming it should be hansokumake for either a) kick in the back of the head, b) Throwing with an arm-lock applied. c) Driving uke's head/neck into the mat.

For the record, I don't agree and think it is legitamate, I just thought I would see what other people think.

They're all idiots and whining pussies. It's a perfectly legitimate standing armbar and techniques like that have been permitted for ever except by referees who too are idiots and whining pussies.
    judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    TheJudoLife wrote:This clip has caused much debate among my judoka friends, with some of them claiming it should be hansokumake for either a) kick in the back of the head, b) Throwing with an arm-lock applied. c) Driving uke's head/neck into the mat.

They're all idiots and whining pussies. It's a perfectly legitimate standing armbar and techniques like that have been permitted for ever except by referees who too are idiots and whining pussies.

Put a little sugar in your coffee CK Razz Razz 
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 am

judoratt wrote:

No coffee here, mate, just creamy caramel shakes !  thumbs 

afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Cichorei Kano wrote:
    judoratt wrote:

No coffee here, mate, just creamy caramel shakes !   thumbs 

Wow. CK woke up on the wrong side of the bed and still made a commercial. Impressive.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am

afulldeck wrote:

Wow. CK woke up on the wrong side of the bed and still made a commercial. Impressive.

What wrong side of the bed ?

Skilful application of katame waza Round-Beds-Design-Ideas
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Post by Ben Reinhardt Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:

Rock on, CK, Rock on !

afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Thu May 01, 2014 5:07 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    afulldeck wrote:

What wrong side of the bed ?

Skilful application of katame waza Round-Beds-Design-Ideas

Got me. Looks like there is plenty of space on that bed for you and your party friends....My only question is where do you connect the handcuffs? :-)
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 am

afulldeck wrote:
    Got me. Looks like there is plenty of space on that bed for you and your party friends....My only question is where do you connect the handcuffs?  :-)

Sorry I didn't include a pic of the ceiling.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Fri May 02, 2014 2:53 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    afulldeck wrote:
    Got me. Looks like there is plenty of space on that bed for you and your party friends....My only question is where do you connect the handcuffs?  :-)

Sorry I didn't include a pic of the ceiling.

I thought that was a mirror :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm