E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

IJF SUPPORTS RUSSIAN ATHLETES

Y-Chromosome
    Y-Chromosome

IJF SUPPORTS RUSSIAN ATHLETES  Empty IJF SUPPORTS RUSSIAN ATHLETES

Post by Y-Chromosome Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 am

I am the only one, who's rather taken aback that Vizer is so quick to use the "Royal We" when speaking about the Russian doping scandal. It's all very well and good to say we support "clean" athletes, but how are we supposed to know than anyone in the Russian program is clean, given what we now know about widespread, state-sponsored doping with associated collusion by testing agencies and officials at all levels.
    Does "hasn't been caught" mean "clean"?

Has Putin got his hand up Vizer's back and is working him like a ventriloquist dummy?

Did Vizer actually check with the rest of the Federation, some 200 countries, to see what they thought?
    I have difficulty believing that there was broad consensus on this issue.

http://www.intjudo.eu/News/cikk3949
    https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2016-07/wada-statement-independent-investigation-confirms-russian-state-manipulation-of
    Full Report
    Udon
    Udon

IJF SUPPORTS RUSSIAN ATHLETES  Empty Re: IJF SUPPORTS RUSSIAN ATHLETES

Post by Udon Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:23 am

Putin, an old judo man. Vizier, head of the IJF. Is there any question ?
    noboru
    noboru

Post by noboru Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Putin supports IJF judo <-> Vizer supports Putin. Its like bussiness of friends. Friends could help mutualy.
    In the Czech Republic we have the saying: "Ruka ruku myje." English translations: "Hand washes hand."

Google gives more photos with Putin and Vizer.
    https://www.google.cz/search?q=Putin+Vizer&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=935&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0xrPgvZDOAhWJOhoKHSysDwcQsAQIGg

Did Vizer actually check with the rest of the Federation, some 200 countries, to see what they thought?
    ???
    Y-Chromosome
    Y-Chromosome

Post by Y-Chromosome Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:39 am

noboru wrote:Putin supports IJF judo <-> Vizer supports Putin. Its like bussiness of friends. Friends could help mutualy.
    In the Czech Republic we have the saying: "Ruka ruku myje." English translations: "Hand washes hand."
    Is the IJF as a whole getting their hands washed or just Vizer and cronies?

???
    I'm not sure what's confusing about this.  By my count there are 203 member countries in the IJF split into 5 continental federations.
    Surely not all of them agree with such a blanket statement of support for Russia.  The IJF is not supposed to be a dictatorship.  There should have been some process of consultation before Vizer would make such a definitive statement on behalf of the all member countries.
    noboru
    noboru

Post by noboru Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:50 am

Y-Chromosome, I agree with you. I though as Vizer and cronies... Vizer have strong position in IJF and he knows, that he speaks this speech for Russia...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 pm