E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Hi Fellow Judokas!

erikammurphy

Hi Fellow Judokas! Empty Hi Fellow Judokas!

Post by erikammurphy Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Nice to meet you guys!
    I'm new here and let me introduce myself.
    I'm Erika and I'm 19/f. Currently I'm living in South Korea and I've been living here since 2001.
    I'm also half Korean. I began Judo here and have been doing Judo for 4 years. I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Judo and Tae Kwon Do.
    I compete here which I won a few competitions. I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. Anyways I'm glad to be part of this and I would be posting some videos of my competitions soon!

-Erika
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Hi Fellow Judokas! Empty Re: Hi Fellow Judokas!

Post by ThePieman Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Welcome Erica, Smile

I look forward to seeing your videos!
    OldeEnglishD
    OldeEnglishD

Post by OldeEnglishD Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Welcome to the Forum Erica! We are all fairly new here as this forum just started up.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 am

wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 am

genetic judoka wrote:wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar

Why thank you sir.

I see you are biding your time choosing your pic, are you waiting for the wedding photos to come through? Very Happy
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 am

ThePieman wrote:
    genetic judoka wrote:wouldn't mind seeing these videos. and pieman, I like the new avatar

Why thank you sir.

I see you are biding your time choosing your pic, are you waiting for the wedding photos to come through? Very Happy

trying to find one I like, really. I've narrowed it down to a few, and have considered using a wedding photo. I'm just having a hard time getting one that fits in the rather stringent requirements while still looking good.
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 am

erikammurphy wrote:Nice to meet you guys!
    ... I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. ...
    -Erika

So when they ship you to Camp Pendleton or MCAS Miramar you can join our club or one of our satellite programs. Johnny G would train you free for a year if you would just teach his fiance how to shop at the Korean market and brew up a proper bowl of yukgaejang or kimchijjige. Wink

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 am

Welcome Erika Very Happy
    erikammurphy

Post by erikammurphy Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 pm

BillC wrote:
    erikammurphy wrote:Nice to meet you guys!
    ... I am in love with Judo and I think it is the right martial arts for me. I am planning on joining the
    military and learn MMA in the states and I think Judo would help me with that. ...
    -Erika

So when they ship you to Camp Pendleton or MCAS Miramar you can join our club or one of our satellite programs. Johnny G would train you free for a year if you would just teach his fiance how to shop at the Korean market and brew up a proper bowl of yukgaejang or kimchijjige. Wink

I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm

[quote="erikammurphy"][quote="BillC"]
    erikammurphy wrote:I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:

Plenty of sailors ... especially corpsmen ... around Pendleton ... but I know what you mean. If you end up at San Diego or thereabouts you can check in with Bruce Knight at NAS North Island.
    erikammurphy

Post by erikammurphy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 pm

[quote="BillC"][quote="erikammurphy"]
    BillC wrote:
    erikammurphy wrote:I'm actually joining the Navy haha. And that would be cool I know how to make kimchijige but it is really hard to make yukgaejang. (:

Plenty of sailors ... especially corpsmen ... around Pendleton ... but I know what you mean. If you end up at San Diego or thereabouts you can check in with Bruce Knight at NAS North Island.

That's cool, maybe if I have the chance I'll try it out (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 pm