E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+9
Wisconsinite
Davaro
ThePieman
seatea
cuivien
Hanon
Cichorei Kano
Stacey
genetic judoka
13 posters

cool gadgets/toys to waste money on

genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

cool gadgets/toys to waste money on - Page 2 Empty Re: cool gadgets/toys to waste money on

Post by genetic judoka Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 am

actually, many of the items in that kit mirror items I'd already bought separately. for example, I already have a gerber machete, namely the gator machete jr.
    cool gadgets/toys to waste money on - Page 2 Gator-Machete-Jr-Nylon-Sheath_fulljpg
    in case you're wondering, yes it does see use. I do a lot of yard work with it (which in all honesty is likely where the tomahawk will see use when it comes in sometime this week.
    Stacey
    Stacey

cool gadgets/toys to waste money on - Page 2 Empty Re: cool gadgets/toys to waste money on

Post by Stacey Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 am

then you can pick and choose from the rest of the kit. Some of that looks pretty cool. Dangerous to my fingers, but pretty cool.

Personally, though, I'm trying to figure out if i want a Keilwerth or a Selmer tenor sax. I'm going to replace my Beuscher (which I can't stand, especially because the left spatula is just so wrong!). My alto is a Keilwerth stencil, and my bari is a Selmer Mark VI. I've played older Selmers in college, but don't know about the new Selmers or Keilwerths. Think they'll be just fine, especially compared to the darned Beuscher, but .....

This would be yet another reason I want to keep my fingers away from stuff that might cut them off before I realize it.
    Wisconsinite
    Wisconsinite

Post by Wisconsinite Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    seatea wrote:
    genetic judoka wrote:the sword is cool (though if I buy something that looks like a sword, I want to be able to cut stuff with it, I'm not a "hang it on the wall" kind of guy).
    A bit pricey, but think of it as an investment against the apocalypse.

http://zombietools.net/

If Steve Leadbeater finds out he will likely kill him with his bare hands.

Steve won't be upset because he is killing PBR. If it were Fosters, I am sure he'd be there to help.
    kabir01

Post by kabir01 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm

I suggest you will be baying a cool gadgets as like as cell phonecool gadgets
    Gus

Post by Gus Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:22 am

I actually tried miracle fruit when I was in Thailand. It is incredible - after I ate it beer was as sweet as coca cola for about ten minutes ! Definately worth trying.
    Steve Leadbeater
    Steve Leadbeater

Post by Steve Leadbeater Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    seatea wrote:
    genetic judoka wrote:the sword is cool (though if I buy something that looks like a sword, I want to be able to cut stuff with it, I'm not a "hang it on the wall" kind of guy).
    A bit pricey, but think of it as an investment against the apocalypse.

http://zombietools.net/

If Steve Leadbeater finds out he will likely kill him with his bare hands.
    [i][u]

My search teams are currently tracking this misfit down !! Cool
    arunvarma

Post by arunvarma Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 pm

I don't think all the toys and gadgets are waste of money. Rather you need to be careful about your purchase. Lots of worthy cool electronic gadgets are there. If you be a little bit tricky then you need not just boxed up a bunch of toys and put them away. Why don't you give it a thought?electronic gadget

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm