E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp

Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp Empty Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp

Post by Ben Reinhardt Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:23 am

The Creston Judo Club is pleased to present a seminar with 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist Antoine Valois-Fortier to be held at Adam Robertson Elementary School in Creston, BC on April 26, 27 & 28, 2013.
    A banquet honoring the visit by Antoine Valois-Fortier will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at the Creston & District Community Complex and all are invited to attend.

Please see the attached for Costs and Registration to these events.

Times are as follows:

Friday, April 26
    - Seminar: 7:00 pm. to 9:00 pm. U15 and Older

Saturday, April 27
    - Seminar: 9:00 am. to 11:00 am. U9/U11/U13

- Seminar: 1:00 pm. to 4:00 pm. U15 and Older

Saturday, April 27 - Banquet:
    Doors Open: 6:00 pm.
    Banquet: 7:00 pm.

Sunday, April 28
    - Seminar: 9:00 am to 11:00 am U9/U11/U13

- Motivational Speech by Antoine: 1:00 pm. to 2:00 pm.

- Open Mat session: 2:30 pm. to 4:00 pm. - all ages

We look forward renewing old friendships and meeting new judokas.

Regards,

Terry Rendek President
    Ben Reinhardt Head Instructor

Creston Judo Club
    newazafrank

Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp Empty Re: Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp

Post by newazafrank Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 am

Damn I'll be at the Lake of the Woods tournament that same weekend. I knew I should have went to the seminar he held in Saskatchewan earlier this year Crying or Very sad
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp Empty Re: Antoine Valois-Fortier Training Camp

Post by Ben Reinhardt Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am

newazafrank wrote:Damn I'll be at the Lake of the Woods tournament that same weekend. I knew I should have went to the seminar he held in Saskatchewan earlier this year Crying or Very sad

Our club president and his son were at the Saskatchewan clinic and shiai, and were very impressed with Antoine, hence we invited him to Creston.

Sorry you can't make it!

Ben
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Post by Ben Reinhardt Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 am

We have 41 people signed up. Judoratt, I don't see your name on the list Question

I am setting up the venue on Friday afternoon, then the first session will be at 7 pm..seniors and older juniors. Antoine is flying in from the Pam Am Judo games that same afternoon.

judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Ben Reinhardt wrote:We have 41 people signed up. Judoratt, I don't see your name on the list Question

I am setting up the venue on Friday afternoon, then the first session will be at 7 pm..seniors and older juniors. Antoine is flying in from the Pam Am Judo games that same afternoon.

Sorry Ben I have been slamed since Steveston would love to be there. I will get to the dojo some time.
    Budokan tournament is June 1st, want to drive 8 hours. If you show up I will cover your entry fees.
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Post by Ben Reinhardt Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 am

judoratt wrote:
    Ben Reinhardt wrote:We have 41 people signed up. Judoratt, I don't see your name on the list Question

Sorry Ben I have been slamed since Steveston would love to be there. I will get to the dojo some time.
    Budokan tournament is June 1st, want to drive 8 hours. If you show up I will cover your entry fees.

No problem. I'll pass on the invite to my guys/gals, thanks!
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Post by Ben Reinhardt Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 am

The Seminar/clinic went off without a hitch. Antoine is a class act all the way. He gave a great motivational speech at the banquet and then at practice the next day for the kids who did not attend the banquet.

So thanks to everyone from Creston Judo club and the rest of the Kootenays Judo group who showed up and made it happen !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 am