E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+24
Fritz
Jihef
Richard Riehle
Jonesy
Davaro
afulldeck
Kenan79
JasonS
Hanon
Tsurumaki
contrarian
judoratt
Q mystic
tafftaz
seatea
genetic judoka
BillC
Heisenberg
Steve Leadbeater
Stacey
Cichorei Kano
rjohnston411
FightingSpirit
NYCNewbie
28 posters

Is JudoForum officially dead?

JasonS
    JasonS

Is JudoForum officially dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is JudoForum officially dead?

Post by JasonS Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:09 am

I was able to retrieve my username and password plus login a few weeks ago. I could only get to the index though. It also looks like people had posted recent as a few days maybe a week ago. Its wierd that some people can still access the forum.
    Kenan79
    Kenan79

Post by Kenan79 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:50 am

That forum is in mess. It would let me log in (used the password retreival several times but still, no luck). I just hope this forum will get more popular but I guess, considering it's still relatively new, it'll take some time.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 am

Kenan79 wrote:That forum is in mess. It would let me log in (used the password retreival several times but still, no luck). I just hope this forum will get more popular but I guess, considering it's still relatively new, it'll take some time.
    Is there a way to get that forum dropped?
    JudoSensei
    JudoSensei

Post by JudoSensei Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 am

afulldeck wrote:
    Kenan79 wrote:That forum is in mess. It would let me log in (used the password retreival several times but still, no luck). I just hope this forum will get more popular but I guess, considering it's still relatively new, it'll take some time.
    Is there a way to get that forum dropped?
    I think it has been dropped, from kataguruma right on it's head.

The tag line at the bottom of each page: "site scientifically tested and optimized by ezoic." The link takes you to a "Website Improvement Platform" page that says: "Improve your site's layout based on your users' actions. Ezoic keeps your great content and automatically adjusts your site's layout to maximize revenue and enhance user experience." Wow, talk about over-promising and under-delivering.
    Davaro
    Davaro

Post by Davaro Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 am

I think Ezoic is secretly owned by a user some refer to as "CK" and he killed it because he was never awarded that 5th star...

Some say his book contains so much awesome that two databases cant contain the same amount of Judo knowledge, causing the lessor one to crash. The lessor one formally known as "Judoforum"
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 am

Davaro wrote:I think Ezoic is secretly owned by a user some refer to as "CK" and he killed it because he was never awarded that 5th star...

Some say his book contains so much awesome that two databases cant contain the same amount of Judo knowledge, causing the lessor one to crash. The lessor one formally known as "Judoforum"

Is JudoForum officially dead? - Page 3 194805.strip.zoom
    Fritz
    Fritz

Post by Fritz Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:54 am

Something must have been changed at http://judoforum.com/index.php?/index

Now i can read the postings again, login is working too ...
    JudoSensei
    JudoSensei

Post by JudoSensei Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:56 am

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't know what happened, but it seems to be working. The domain is now owned by Perfect Privacy LLC in Florida, http://perfectprivacy.com. I don't see any relationship with judo.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy

Post by Jonesy Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:42 am

It does seem to be working indeed.
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 am

wow! all that was thought lost.... Ezoic must have been clueless indeed.

The software on the other forum always seemed better to me than this one. This one had no 'last 24 hrs post' search etc.
    Richard Riehle

Is JudoForum officially dead? - Page 3 Empty Its Alive! Its Alive!

Post by Richard Riehle Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 am

I just logged in with my name and password, and it is working once again. Only a few old-timers are logged on, and there is almost nothing posted later than 2013. The News section does have some more recent information.
    Jihef
    Jihef

Post by Jihef Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:02 am

Richard Riehle wrote:I just logged in with my name and password, and it is working once again.   Only a few old-timers are logged on, and there is almost nothing posted later than 2013.   The News section does have some more recent information.  

Glad to hear that ! Very Happy

Trying to get back in… affraid
    Fritz
    Fritz

Post by Fritz Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Now its strange again.
    Want to click into subforums - blanc page, nothing happens...

finarashi is displayed as online now, maybe he can share with us his observations?
    JudoSensei
    JudoSensei

Post by JudoSensei Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 am

Well that was short-lived. Not working again.
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 am

Fritz wrote:Now its strange again.
    Want to click into subforums - blanc page, nothing happens...

finarashi is displayed as online now, maybe he can share with us his observations?

Noticed the same thing; Worked - Yes! Not anymore - Waah!
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 am

now that's maddening.....
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Tue May 12, 2015 2:50 pm

It's still kaput .... :-/
    Jonesy
    Jonesy

Post by Jonesy Tue May 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Seems it was temporarily functioning, not temporarily broken Sad

I do not understand. Would somebody, somewhere have to have changed settings to kill it again. If so why?

Creamy creamy baileys
    Creamy creamy baileys

Post by Creamy creamy baileys Sun May 31, 2015 2:59 am

Seems to be working again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:48 am