E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday

Aikiman

Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday Empty Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday

Post by Aikiman Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to share with you some(more). These are very recent and i apreciate any and all feedback!

First fight was in my weight class, had to drop my age class because there was no one at my age and my weight competing, except for a teem mate, we ended up in the finals.. Very Happy

The next 2 fights are from the master and senior absolute division, my reaction at the end of the second fight had a lot to do with my personal life, not usually how i react after a fight...
    Dutch Budo
    Dutch Budo

Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday Empty Re: Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday

Post by Dutch Budo Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Good job there buddy. I like your topgame its similar to mine. Although Im a bit more focussed on passing standing, but working from the half guard like that is very effective. I go to that reversed half guard position, slide my butt up towards his shoulders and push on the top knee.

Dont worry about the emotional response, it only shows you care!
    Aikiman

Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday Empty Re: Me fighting in the Campeonato Português de Jiujitsu, this past saturday

Post by Aikiman Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:52 am

I noticed a lot of similarities in the videos and techniques you showed before to the game we play at our school also. But that guy had a very awkward style on the bottom, i was trying to hold him down with the lapel on the far side, tried to invert my hips and he just kept moving weird on bottom, anyways i like my performance overall and whats more important, i finished this tournament with the urge to go to another one IMEDIATLY! Very Happy
    Dutch Budo
    Dutch Budo

Post by Dutch Budo Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

Its all basic jiu jitsu, but its also that our body types seem to be not so different.

Anyway great to hear about your enthusiasm!
    Aikiman

Post by Aikiman Tue May 07, 2013 9:21 pm

My final match, absolute division, made a mistake and he capitalized imediatly, good fight though:

The man is a beast! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 am