E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello

Ricebale
    Ricebale

I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello Empty I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello

Post by Ricebale Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm

If anyone is in the Frankfurt-Munich-Barcelona cities in the next 2 weeks happy to buy you a drink and say hi.

Cheers
    sodo
    sodo

I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello Empty Re: I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello

Post by sodo Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Ricebale wrote:If anyone is in the Frankfurt-Munich-Barcelona cities in the next 2 weeks happy to buy you a drink and say hi.

Cheers

I am not too far from Frankfurt - PM me

atb

sodo
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello Empty Re: I'm in Germany and spain next 2 weeks for hello

Post by Ricebale Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 am

Will do, in a hotel for 2 days at Weisbaden
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

Hell man, missing you by 2 weeks. In Barcelona for a few days on June 13th, Stag weekend on wifes birthday(she's not a happy bunny) Very Happy
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

Post by Ricebale Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 am

Damn, now that would have been a good time!
    Dutch Budo
    Dutch Budo

Post by Dutch Budo Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 am

Barcelona is amazing, great clubs, beautiful women and don't forget to pay a visit to Robin Gracie´s academy, its full of tough men with jiu jitsu skills from close to the source.
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Mon May 13, 2013 9:44 am

Only there for 3 days so training might not be on agenda. As for beautiful women,well I been married for 26 years and am not the handsome man I once was Very Happy ,so they might be beautiful but I can assure you that I am far from looking like a greek god these days Smile
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 pm

then go roll. If you can't roll in the hay, roll on some mats, come away with a story, a smile on your face, and a reason for your wife to roll her eyes.
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Mon May 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Oh I'll come away with a story alright and a smile on my face. Welsh boys on a stag weekend....whatever could possibly go wrong Very Happy
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 am

tafftaz wrote:Oh I'll come away with a story alright and a smile on my face. Welsh boys on a stag weekend....whatever could possibly go wrong Very Happy

do you have the number of a good lawyer in the area? can you keep the offense(s) bailable?
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Tue May 14, 2013 3:22 am

I will certainly try Stacey Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm