E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ...

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ... Empty Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ...

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri May 31, 2013 12:52 am

judo66
    judo66

Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ... Empty Re: Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ...

Post by judo66 Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 am

Oh boy, oh boy there we go again. Evil or Very Mad
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ... Empty Re: Explanation of the first four techniques of Kodokan goshinjutsu ...

Post by Ben Reinhardt Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 am

Beautiful kohaku obi jumping skills to say the least...
    Jonesy
    Jonesy

Post by Jonesy Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

About as flawed as anything I have ever seen. I believe tori is a USJA 8 dan.
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:37 pm

The good part is that in fact Tomiki sensei intended that Kodokan Goshinjutsu be simply a point of departure to explore self-defense techniques, which is what these gents seem to be doing.

I'll let others take on the not-so-good parts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 pm