E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each

scarlson72

For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each Empty For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each

Post by scarlson72 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:18 am

I am selling two nice Green Hill uwagi (jackets only) -- one white, one blue -- for $120 for both. (That price includes shipping in the USA.) I prefer to sell both of them together. This is Green Hill's "Olympic" model, and both have the "IJF Approved" patch. The size is 180 cm, and the sleeve-end-to-sleeve-end length is 57.5 inches. Pictures of them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/20649144@N02/sets/72157635364874280/

They are really nice jackets, but they didn't fit me properly, so I wore them only a few times each before I ended up buying a bigger gi. We have a clean, non-smoking home. Unfortunately, no pants with these. Feel free to write with questions. Hope they go to a good home. Ships from Maryland, USA
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each Empty Re: For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each

Post by afulldeck Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 am

I feel for you. You can't count the number of times I had to give away a judo gi because the sleeves after a couple of washes is too short. I wish I could find a judo gi with really long sleeves that can be tailored after a few washes.
    Davaro
    Davaro

For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each Empty Re: For Sale: Two Green Hill "Olympic" IJF-approved Uwagi (jackets); $60 each

Post by Davaro Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:31 am

Saw a competition once... First prize was a Green Hill Gi.

Second prize was two of them.... Common issue with them. Looooong skirt and short sleeves.

Good luck with the sale though... there are body types that suite them.
    scarlson72

Post by scarlson72 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 am

Thanks for the encouragement. They are NICE jackets, but yes, too short for me. I knew they were a bit short when I bought them, but I figured I might still work with them. But now I have some gis that fit me really well -- both Fushida -- and I might as well give these to someone who can use them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 pm