E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+13
Quicksilver
Judo Dad
NYCNewbie
still learning
Davaro
Hanon
Cichorei Kano
Stacey
kiti
judoratt
BillC
ThePieman
genetic judoka
17 posters

missing members

genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

missing members Empty missing members

Post by genetic judoka Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 am

I was thinking we could use this thread to discuss which noteworthy posters whose posted content I found useful that are missing from this forum, and use that as a springboard for finding means to contact them and bring them over.

examples are:

bythesea

stacey

richard reihle

gant

joshua resnick

feel free to add to the list, those were the first to come to mind.

also some of them may have joined under other names, this thread would be a good place to clear that up as well.
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

missing members Empty Re: missing members

Post by ThePieman Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 am

I have contacted a few of the old guard via PM on the JF, I have so far only received 1 reply, which means that the PM's are probably working but those guys just don't visit the old forum anymore Question
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:14 am

I can't get into my inbox at all on the old forum. so I'd say the PMs used to work, but don't anymore. heck I can't even get the homepage to load anymore
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

Looks like we got Edbiology back ... welcome back Ed. Awesome job of randori last evening ... just wish a young guy like you could get in shape to stay up for the whole hour! Having said that, the sanninuchikomi was an excellent idea ... let's try to get others involved?
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 am

I believe Steve L has been having difficulty signing up, but hopefully will be along shortly. Wink
    judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 pm

ThePieman wrote:I believe Steve L has been having difficulty signing up, but hopefully will be along shortly. Wink

We have already had a beer post with out him.ShockedShocked
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm

judoratt wrote:
    ThePieman wrote:I believe Steve L has been having difficulty signing up, but hopefully will be along shortly. Wink

We have already had a beer post with out him.ShockedShocked

I know, that's what drew him in from across the cyber ether. drunken
    kiti
    kiti

Post by kiti Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 am

Stacey's my friend on Facebook, sometimes we chat. I will go get her right now.
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

ok, apparently there's already a "stacey" registered on this forum. that person is not me (i tried registering "stacey" but it told me the name was already in use).

i'm not able to get into my old account at the JF, so i don't go there at all anymore. that also means i can't accept pms from the JF, not that a notification of a pm or email to my jf account was ever sent to me, but i do appreciate the sentiment.

i can try to contact a few people from the jf who are friends through other venues, and we can see what happens Evil or Very Mad

interesting idea. do hope that if this iteration takes off, it doesn't get sold to the new owners/destroyers of the old jf.

now, what did i miss? i noticed billc already started a thread on judo underpants, so my contributions may be limited Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Stacey wrote:ok, apparently there's already a "stacey" registered on this forum. that person is not me (i tried registering "stacey" but it told me the name was already in use).

i'm not able to get into my old account at the JF, so i don't go there at all anymore. that also means i can't accept pms from the JF, not that a notification of a pm or email to my jf account was ever sent to me, but i do appreciate the sentiment.

i can try to contact a few people from the jf who are friends through other venues, and we can see what happens Evil or Very Mad

interesting idea. do hope that if this iteration takes off, it doesn't get sold to the new owners/destroyers of the old jf.

now, what did i miss? i noticed billc already started a thread on judo underpants, so my contributions may be limited Twisted Evil

With my dizzying technical skills changed your name back to Stacey - hope this is OK - can change it back if you want !
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Dew wrote:
    Stacey wrote:ok, apparently there's already a "stacey" registered on this forum. that person is not me (i tried registering "stacey" but it told me the name was already in use).

With my dizzying technical skills changed your name back to Stacey - hope this is OK - can change it back if you want !

I do hope the person who took my name doesn't mind.... i'm happy with "stacey" - it's what i've grown used to over the last ** years....
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Stacey wrote:I do hope the person who took my name doesn't mind.... i'm happy with "stacey" - it's what i've grown used to over the last ** years....

You could always consider 'Rubberchicken476' instead ...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Stacey wrote:
    Dew wrote:

I do hope the person who took my name doesn't mind.... i'm happy with "stacey" - it's what i've grown used to over the last ** years....

It was glitch - there was no other Stacey on the databank - some weird registration error a few people have experienced
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Stacey wrote:I do hope the person who took my name doesn't mind.... i'm happy with "stacey" - it's what i've grown used to over the last ** years....

You could always consider 'Rubberchicken476' instead ...

I did give it a thought..........

but "stacey" works fine for me, glitches and all Laughing
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm enjoying the new avatars I'm seeing around. CK, I see you've finally figured out the... well, the cover of your book. how's the rest of it looking?
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

genetic judoka wrote:I'm enjoying the new avatars I'm seeing around. CK, I see you've finally figured out the... well, the cover of your book. how's the rest of it looking?

Depends on whether you like the mosaics which the Japanese are currently entering.
    Hanon

Post by Hanon Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 pm

genetic judoka wrote:I'm enjoying the new avatars I'm seeing around. CK, I see you've finally figured out the... well, the cover of your book. how's the rest of it looking?

OH GOD GJ don't start him of on that again AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:lol:LaughingLaughing

Mike
    Hanon

Post by Hanon Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:

Depends on whether you like the mosaics which the Japanese are currently entering.

At last you got those 5 stars!cheers

Mike
    Hanon

Post by Hanon Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Hiya Stacey,

GREAT to hear from little you again.bouncecheers

Mike
    Davaro
    Davaro

Post by Davaro Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

Hanon wrote:

Mike

Oh no... is this thread going to be this forums "5 star thread" Shocked

How does one get stars on this forum? Twisted Evil
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 am

Davaro wrote:
    Hanon wrote:

Mike

It's simple: you buy them from me. Alternatively, I also have a customer loyalty program; for every 10 burgers you purchase from me you get a voucher that contributes towards acquiring stars.
    Davaro
    Davaro

Post by Davaro Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Davaro wrote:
    Hanon wrote:

Mike

It's simple: you buy them from me. Alternatively, I also have a customer loyalty program; for every 10 burgers you purchase from me you get a voucher that contributes towards acquiring stars.

You need to start a franchise in SA - no good buying burgers over the net. The last time I did that, they did not download properly and were lacking in taste. Had fur on them scratch
    still learning

Post by still learning Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Davaro wrote:
    Hanon wrote:

Mike

If you're selling burgers in the UK, can I have mine without the horse please.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 am

still learning wrote:
    Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Davaro wrote:
    Hanon wrote:

Mike

If you're selling burgers in the UK, can I have mine without the horse please.

Our burgers including those sold in the UK do not have horse meat in it; only those of the competition (well yeah, 'competition' ...) do. For a short introduction on where our meat is coming from, please consult:

NYCNewbie

Post by NYCNewbie Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 am

Where's WBAWandering?

I'm betting Genetic Judoka is flipping out not having him here...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm