E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships

Davaro
    Davaro

2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships Empty 2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships

Post by Davaro Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:13 pm

I have learned from a reliable source that the 2016 Commonwealth Judo Champs will be held here in South Africa!! Probably in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth which is about 2 and a half hours drive from where I live...

Cannot wait!

All you Brits must start preparing now! (and not just Judo... other waza is encouraged! A large prime rump steak will set you back the equivalent of around 10 Euros and a pint about 1 and a half euros)

Accommodation is dirt cheap as is all else if you are paid in pounds  Twisted Evil 

If anyone wants info on the country etc, feel free to pop me an email at saizenjudo AT gmail dot com

sydvicious
    sydvicious

2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships Empty Re: 2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships

Post by sydvicious Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Davaro wrote:I have learned from a reliable source that the 2016 Commonwealth Judo Champs will be held here in South Africa!! Probably in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth which is about 2 and a half hours drive from where I live...

Cannot wait!

All you Brits must start preparing now! (and not just Judo... other waza is encouraged! A large prime rump steak will set you back the equivalent of around 10 Euros and a pint about 1 and a half euros)

Accommodation is dirt cheap as is all else if you are paid in pounds  Twisted Evil 

If anyone wants info on the country etc, feel free to pop me an email at saizenjudo AT gmail dot com

I can never understand the big hoo hah about PE. The wind is always blowing at mach 5!
    Where do you live?
    Davaro
    Davaro

2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships Empty Re: 2016 Commonwealth Judo Championships

Post by Davaro Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:19 am

sydvicious wrote:
    Davaro wrote:I have learned from a reliable source that the 2016 Commonwealth Judo Champs will be held here in South Africa!! Probably in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth which is about 2 and a half hours drive from where I live...

Cannot wait!

I can never understand the big hoo hah about PE. The wind is always blowing at mach 5!
    Where do you live?

Lol, its not so bad... I'm in East London. Wind here is just as bad. I have stayed in PE before and may be moving back there soon.

So you coming over?
    sydvicious
    sydvicious

Post by sydvicious Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:32 pm

We will be in SA 2016 (We go every 2 years), but I doubt we'll be able to make it to the Comp. Have to see family, friends etc...
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

Post by Ricebale Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Well, had a peruse of the medals, Judo in England is way ahead of Australia.
    sims10000

Post by sims10000 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 am

Uhhhh, this is gonna be really huge! Good luck to you all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 am