E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

words of IJF president

noboru
    noboru

words of IJF president Empty words of IJF president

Post by noboru Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:38 pm

One news from IJF News web: http://www.intjudo.eu/News/cikk3261

26th October 2014.
    DEAR JUDO COMMUNITY MEMBERS, PARTNERS AND FRIENDS
    International Judo Federation

On the occasion of the World Judo Day, I would like to congratulate the entire world Judo community and I would like to thank you, in the name of the International Judo Federation, for your entire activities during this year and implicitly, for the results achieved at sports level and not only, wishing you at the same time a lot of success and the same level of application in the project of continuous development of international Judo.

Being convinced that the judo principles – courtesy, courage, sincerity, honour, modesty, respect, self-control, friendship – are incontestable values not only in our sport, but for the entire society, I consider that these values must be spread within our community as well as a message to society, because this is the way to transfer the values of our sport in order to continuously educate the new generations and to have a real impact on all sectors of civil society.

I congratulate you and I wish you all the best!

Marius L. Vizer
    President
    International Judo Federation

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 pm