E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+10
Ben Reinhardt
Quicksilver
GR3G4
Davaro
ThePieman
afulldeck
judoratt
Hanon
Cichorei Kano
genetic judoka
14 posters

I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them

genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them Empty I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them

Post by genetic judoka Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 am

https://s1342.photobucket.com/albums/o775/jasond86/

well, there's the link to the slideshow of the "sneak peek", we're still waiting for the rest. you can tell the photographer is good, because I don't look like an ogre in all the pictures, only some of them.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them Empty Re: I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them

Post by Cichorei Kano Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 am

genetic judoka wrote:https://s1342.photobucket.com/albums/o775/jasond86/

well, there's the link to the slideshow of the "sneak peek", we're still waiting for the rest. you can tell the photographer is good, because I don't look like an ogre in all the pictures, only some of them.

Those are some splendid pictures. You have a very beautiful bride, treat her well. You're a lucky man. I wish you all the luck in the world and may it last forever. Best wishes !
    Hanon

I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them Empty Re: I believe I promised to put up some wedding pictures when I got them

Post by Hanon Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 am

Wonderful. Such a nice post, full of hope and love for the future.

You are a lucky man. May you both be happy and enjoy each other as friends and partners should.

BTW I didn't see the photos where you didn't look like an ogre, can you post them soon?Twisted Evil

Okay honeymoon over back to the harai tsuri komi ashi mate!

Bless you both,

Mike
    judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 am

very nice jason.

Congradulations!
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 am

Congratulations Jason! Beautiful bride, beautiful Wedding...exceptional pictures.
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Nicely done big man. cheers
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

thanks guys. she's almost done figuring out which honeymoon pics to post. those will go up soon in the same place
    Davaro
    Davaro

Post by Davaro Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Awesome pics man. Hope you guys share a long and fruitful life together.

Just one question: That first pic at the ocean... you guys look like you'd just had enough of the pics already? Any story to that photo?
    GR3G4

Post by GR3G4 Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful photos! I think it can be said that you do not look ogrish at all - you both look great. Wish you both lots of love and also lots of luck as I hear that's the most important thing in the world - where I come from they say it's better to be without your d*** than without luck - if you're lucky, you may grow one Very Happy.
    Quicksilver
    Quicksilver

Post by Quicksilver Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

They are some fantastic pictures! Warmest congratulations to yourself and your wife, and all the very best to both of you for a long and happy marriage.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:11 am

Davaro wrote:Awesome pics man. Hope you guys share a long and fruitful life together.

Just one question: That first pic at the ocean... you guys look like you'd just had enough of the pics already? Any story to that photo?

thanks. the pics were out of order, and if the one you refer to is the one I think you're referring to, we were told by the photographer to try to look serious, which was actually really difficult. I had a big goofy smile the whole night.

and in case some of them were confusing, for our entrance to the reception the song played was "gangnam style" and the wife and I learned the dance so we could make a memorable entrance. it got a lot of laughs.
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Post by Ben Reinhardt Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks for sharing. BTW, false modesty does not become you.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 am

False modesty? Heck, modesty in general. Sooo not my style! I'm far better at talking about how awesome I am.
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 am

May you only get married twice - this would be the first time around. The second is 20 years from now when you decide to re-new your vows. Have a happy life together filled with joy, discovery, exploration, and an ever increasing love (note, I said "love", not "love handle" - get back to the dojo already!).

Congratulations!
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Stacey wrote:May you only get married twice - this would be the first time around. The second is 20 years from now when you decide to re-new your vows. Have a happy life together filled with joy, discovery, exploration, and an ever increasing love (note, I said "love", not "love handle" - get back to the dojo already!).

Congratulations!

Your privilege to propose is hereby revoked.

Yours sincerely,

The Gitmo Staff
    OldeEnglishD
    OldeEnglishD

Post by OldeEnglishD Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Congrats and thanks for sharing!
    DougNZ

Post by DougNZ Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am

Beautiful photos of a splendid looking couple. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

On another note, what is that grip called in the second photo? Is it legal? Does it work? What follow-up techniques do you use?
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

Smokes! She's beautiful! Good stuff GJ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm