E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Guamjudo

Steve Leadbeater
    Steve Leadbeater

Guamjudo Empty Guamjudo

Post by Steve Leadbeater Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi there......does any forum member and former judoinfo.com forum member remember a cocky mouthy young kid who used to get into serious discussions / arguments with us on the old site............ his name was GUAMJUDO...??

I'm sitting in the Lounge room of Super heavyweight Olympian RIC BLAS Jnr. right now......I have been here 3 days and only had fun, it seems as if Guam is Pacific Ocean Party Central.

I said I'm here to train and hopefully lose weight..............  Ric just laughed and poured another drink.

Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver
    to name but a few, but greetings to those I haven't mentioned, you are not forgotten or ignored.

Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and party somewhere.

Until then..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Jihef
    Jihef

Guamjudo Empty Re: Guamjudo

Post by Jihef Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Steve Leadbeater wrote: Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver
    to name but a few, but greetings to those I haven't mentioned, you are not forgotten or ignored.

Oh,
    I thought you were about to say “Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and train together.”
    Wink
    Steve Leadbeater
    Steve Leadbeater

Post by Steve Leadbeater Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 am

[quote="Jihef"]
    Steve Leadbeater wrote: Saying hello from Guam to our old forum friends..   Judosensei, CK, MikeHannon, Stacey, The Guv'nor, Mongo, PTNIppon, Aquablue and Quicksilver

Oh,
    I thought you were about to say “Perhaps one day we can get together in ""real life"" and train together.”
    Wink [/quote

""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ?? afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Jihef
    Jihef

Post by Jihef Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Steve Leadbeater wrote: ""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ??  afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Most probably, but I always insist to train first.

That gives all a pretty good reason to re-hydrate afterwards. Cool
    Steve Leadbeater
    Steve Leadbeater

Post by Steve Leadbeater Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

Jihef wrote:
    Steve Leadbeater wrote: ""Party together""...."Train together"".................It's all the same, isn't it ??  afterall, Judo is a time for Celebration !!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Most probably, but I always insist to train first.

That gives all a pretty good reason to re-hydrate afterwards. Cool

Yup.....I'll drink to that !! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm