E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT Children’s Seminar

noboru
    noboru

JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT Children’s Seminar  Empty JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT Children’s Seminar

Post by noboru Fri May 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Record of an online seminar from January 23, 2021 focused on methods of teaching children (JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT Children’s Seminar). The seminar was broadcast from the main hall in Kodókan. These were focused on walking and body turns. Children from other Asian countries joined online. After explaining the techniques, there is time for a short individual exercise. Interpretation in simple English.
    times
    7:40 Reihó starting,
    9:00 stretching (Akiyama teacher)
    12:15 falls (teacher Akiyama) - order fall backwards, fall aside, fall forward
    16:00 warm-up / strengthening with one's own body / development of movement skills - 15 seconds intervals for exercises (teacher Fujinaka)
    21:35 basic movements in judo - walking, taisabaki (body movement 8 types - learning with a song) (teacher Mikihiro Mukai)
    35:00 explanation / exercise of walking, taisabaki on the example of a knife attack to the stomach (teacher Mukai, Fujinaka)
    46:22 explanation / exercises of walking, taisabaki, breaking the balance and throwing (taiotoshi) on the example of a grip attack (teacher Mukai, Fujinaka)
    57:00 - explanation / exercises of walking, taisabaki, breaking the balance and throw (taiotoshi, ukiotoshi)
    1:00:00 - Questions from children
    1:12:00 - Reihó final
    -------------------------------
    I found it interesting that he teaches the basics of judo and develops in motion not on the spot. I've come across it before. For beginners, a minimum of učikomi, but on foot learn the basics with the implementation of throwing techniques. In my opinion, this makes it much better for a beginner to suitable movement and a walking moment for haste than is the case with on-site exercises during training.

Video link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIVr8tj8cg

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:41 pm