E-Judo

Judo network and forum


    Font size decreased?

    Creamy creamy baileys
    Creamy creamy baileys

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : Dark side of the moon

    Font size decreased? Empty Font size decreased?

    Post by Creamy creamy baileys on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 pm

    Uhh...has the font size been decreased? I'm using Chrome, 100% magnification (normal) and it appears that the font size has been reduced to about 8 point.

    Anyone else having this issue? I get the same problem when using Firefox etc
    JudoSensei
    JudoSensei

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2013-01-04
    Location : California

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by JudoSensei on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 pm

    I am. It is driving me crazy.


    _________________
    Neil Ohlenkamp
    Judo Unleashed
    Encino Judo Club

    judoratt
    judoratt

    Posts : 309
    Join date : 2012-12-30
    Age : 62
    Location : Seattle

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by judoratt on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 pm

    I just sit closer to my computer. Very Happy
    NBK
    NBK

    Posts : 1298
    Join date : 2013-01-10
    Location : Tokyo, Japan

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by NBK on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

    It is Invision's insidious way of selling a licensed version.... Twisted Evil
    BillC
    BillC

    Posts : 806
    Join date : 2012-12-28
    Location : Vista, California

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by BillC on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm

    Y'allcan make a kids of changes if you just Look around
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by ThePieman on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm

    Oh, same for everyone?

    I've been out and bought glasses... Shocked


    _________________
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
    Dalai Lama

    Carlo
    Carlo

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Age : 51
    Location : Uk

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Carlo on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm

    NBK wrote:It is Invision's insidious way of selling a licensed version.... Twisted Evil

    Or it could of been me tinkering in the background Embarassed . Should be ok now. Laughing
    avatar
    Hanon

    Posts : 537
    Join date : 2012-12-31

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Hanon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 am

    Carlo wrote:
    NBK wrote:It is Invision's insidious way of selling a licensed version.... Twisted Evil

    Or it could of been me tinkering in the background Embarassed . Should be ok now. Laughing

    I suggest we have a poll to see if we forgive you or not Evil or Very Mad

    Best wishes Carlo,

    Mike


    _________________
    WARNING. I write as a pupil of judo. what I write should be researched by the reader and not accepted as in any way factual or correct.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking.
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by ThePieman on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

    Hanon wrote:
    Carlo wrote:
    NBK wrote:It is Invision's insidious way of selling a licensed version.... Twisted Evil

    Or it could of been me tinkering in the background Embarassed . Should be ok now. Laughing

    I suggest we have a poll to see if we forgive you or not Evil or Very Mad

    Best wishes Carlo,

    Mike

    Or we could introduce a forgive button! What a Face


    _________________
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
    Dalai Lama

    avatar
    Hanon

    Posts : 537
    Join date : 2012-12-31

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Hanon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 am

    ThePieman wrote:
    Hanon wrote:
    Carlo wrote:
    NBK wrote:It is Invision's insidious way of selling a licensed version.... Twisted Evil

    Or it could of been me tinkering in the background Embarassed . Should be ok now. Laughing

    I suggest we have a poll to see if we forgive you or not Evil or Very Mad

    Best wishes Carlo,

    Mike

    Or we could introduce a forgive button! What a Face

    cheers cheers cheers

    Mike

    Or HANG Twisted Evil


    _________________
    WARNING. I write as a pupil of judo. what I write should be researched by the reader and not accepted as in any way factual or correct.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking.
    Carlo
    Carlo

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Age : 51
    Location : Uk

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Carlo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 am

    Hanon wrote:
    ThePieman wrote:

    Or we could introduce a forgive button! What a Face

    cheers cheers cheers

    Mike

    Or HANG Twisted Evil

    I think I'd prefer the forgive button, although I doubt it would get used much.
    avatar
    Hanon

    Posts : 537
    Join date : 2012-12-31

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Hanon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 am

    Carlo wrote:
    Hanon wrote:
    ThePieman wrote:

    Or we could introduce a forgive button! What a Face

    cheers cheers cheers

    Mike

    Or HANG Twisted Evil

    I think I'd prefer the forgive button, although I doubt it would get used much.

    Spoil sport. Since when have judo forums been about positive actions and thanks. Much 'nicer' and easier to wage war. affraid

    You hang in there, forgive the pun, you are doing a fine job. Looking for the thumbs up icon?

    Mike


    _________________
    WARNING. I write as a pupil of judo. what I write should be researched by the reader and not accepted as in any way factual or correct.

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking.
    Carlo
    Carlo

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Age : 51
    Location : Uk

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Carlo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

    thumbs thumbup1

    Sponsored content

    Font size decreased? Empty Re: Font size decreased?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 am