E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+7
Carlo
Judo Dad
Jimgo
Hanon
genetic judoka
heikojr
judoratt
11 posters

More information in the profile?

ThePieman
    ThePieman

More information in the profile? - Page 2 Empty Re: More information in the profile?

Post by ThePieman Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 am

Ricebale is 9, she turns 10 next month. tongue
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

More information in the profile? - Page 2 Empty Re: More information in the profile?

Post by Ricebale Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 am

There is an irony there indeed
    sodo
    sodo

Post by sodo Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:55 am

Hi all,

I think ther should be more room for expresion in the profile, even if it it not used.

What really got me was the politcally incorrect and rigid pull down regarding Sex, the traditional Male/Female was availabel but in todays modern society there should be room for variety, whoat about the poor people that are still undecided or the just plain hungry, there should at least be a "Yes, Please" option.

atb

sodo lite
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 am

sodo lite wrote:Hi all,

I think ther should be more room for expresion in the profile, even if it it not used.

What really got me was the politcally incorrect and rigid pull down regarding Sex, the traditional Male/Female was availabel but in todays modern society there should be room for variety, whoat about the poor people that are still undecided or the just plain hungry, there should at least be a "Yes, Please" option.

atb

sodo lite

Indeed, however knowing comprehensively the kind of reproductive equipment a poster is carrying is of paramount importance when discussing rash guards/tshirts ... and of course compression underpants.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am