Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
- When posting take into account the relevance of the post to the thread or the thread to the section.
- Off-topic threads will be moved to the appropriate section by a moderator and off-topic posts may be removed.
- If a discussion drifts off course and leads onto a different topic then please create a separate thread rather than clutter up the other one.
- If you are asked to remain on-topic by a moderator or administrator then please do so.
You must not:
- The content of the post must not violate any of the rules set out below.
- Violation of these rules may result in the removal of the offending post and/or further action being taken.
- Spam or flood the boards with unnecessary threads or posts
- Post inappropriate content (including but not limited to: religion, racism, homophobia, sexism, and pornography)
- Link to inappropriate content (pornography and offensive images/videos/websites)
- Harass or torment other members
- Create threads or make posts purely to target an emotional response from members of the community
- Bump old threads with meaningless replies
- Advertise other forums or irrelevant products/services without prior approval from the Admin team.
- Promote illegal content
- Evade the word filter. (At the moment the word filter is limited to only serious racial slurs, but you may not evade the filter to post these, regardless of context.)
- Post personal information of others without permission.
- Make excessive posts advertising something, even if it is relevant.
Signatures and Avatars
- Administrators have the right to change a username or delete any account with a username deemed inappropriate, depending on severity.
- Forum members are asked to create only one account. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
- Users who create more than one account without it being permitted by a moderator or administrator will have any additional account banned.
- If they are persistent in their actions further action may be taken.
- If a user is banned and creates additional accounts, the ban duration may be extended.
- Forum members may not under any circumstances impersonate anyone, at all, ever. Being anonymous is not at all discouraged, but pretending to be someone else, famous, infamous, or otherwise, is grounds for an immediate and likely permanent ban.
- Account sharing is prohibited to avoid confusion and excuses. You and you only are entirely responsible for any actions performed under your username.
Your avatar/signature must not:
- Signatures should not be larger than two lines of text.
- If an avatar or signature is inappropriate it will be removed.
- If an avatar or signature has been removed it means we don’t want you using it, obviously, so don’t use it again after removal.
- Advertise other forums without getting permission from the admin team
- Link to harmful or inappropriate websites
- Contain pornographic images and those the Admin team deem likely to cause offense.
- If you come to this forum purely to spam or cause grief you will receive a permanent ban. It’s as simple as that.
- If you consistently break the rules, after a warning you may also find yourself with a permanent ban.
- An infraction deemed severe enough may warrant a permanent ban without need for a warning.
- Even if you aren't breaking specific rules, if the Admin team decides your posts are doing more harm than good you may after a warning be banned.
- Trolls will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Consider yourself warned.
- Be sure to utilize the report button. Moderators cannot check every single post on this forum so it comes down to the members to ensure they get the best possible quality of moderation.