E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete Empty Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:04 pm

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_01_17/Putin-would-like-to-take-part-in-judo-competitions-if-he-were-Olympic-athlete-4719/
    afja_lm139
    afja_lm139

Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete Empty Re: Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete

Post by afja_lm139 Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_01_17/Putin-would-like-to-take-part-in-judo-competitions-if-he-were-Olympic-athlete-4719/

Even though he was a past big commie I like young Putin.  He has grit.

His dream of being in the Olympics is good, but like most of us here we were just not good enough to make the cut.
    DrJudo
    DrJudo

Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete Empty Re: Putin says would have liked to be an Olympic judo athlete

Post by DrJudo Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

He can still make it to the upcoming World Veterans Championships
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:53 pm

He has more of a body for men's figure skating
    afja_lm139
    afja_lm139

Post by afja_lm139 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Stacey wrote:He has more of a body for men's figure skating

Hum, I only wish mine was as in the shape as his. Of course, he is just a young dude on his way to the age thing; the gut bulge. Heck, being on he Aitkin's Diet for two weeks and losing 6 pounds, maybe!

seatea
    seatea

Post by seatea Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 am

I'm sure the Russian gay community would also have liked him to have become an Olympian, anything that would have kept him away from politics.
    afja_lm139
    afja_lm139

Post by afja_lm139 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:12 am

Funny watching the unhappy Putin after the Olympics and now the Ukraine uprising.  Maybe he would have more fun in Judo than being a dictator.  He will most likely put the arm bar on the new Ukraine leaders.  It makes me think his Judo ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 am