E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners Empty US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:35 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/us-puts-sanctions-on-putin-s-judo-sparring-partners-1-3348720
    judoratt
    judoratt

US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners Empty Re: US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners

Post by judoratt Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 am

1.4 and 2.2 billion. Heck I will train with Putin for half a billion. Very Happy 
    BillC
    BillC

US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners Empty Re: US puts sanctions on Putin’s judo sparring partners

Post by BillC Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 am

judoratt wrote:1.4 and 2.2 billion. Heck I will train with Putin for half a billion. Very Happy 

BM ... I wonder how many falls you would gladly concede for that amount. Your manly pride, after all, versus some insecure Russian weasel who has managed to ruin judo even beyond the fumbling Japanese.

BTW ... across the street enjoying the company of the locals nearby your old buddy Mark's office ... he's too busy getting rich like Putin I guess ... cheers!

Bill
    judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:21 am

Do you know what the best part of having half a billion dollars would be? You could go out and spend a hundred million dollars and still have 400 million left. Very Happy 

Btw I will say hello to Mark when I see him next

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:32 am