E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Greetings

dborn

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by dborn Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 am

Hi,

after doing my very first post here at this new forum in another thread (see: https://judo.forumotion.com/t297-alternative#2260) I would like to take the opportunity to say "hello" to everyone and introduce myself in brief:

My name is Dieter Born, actually living at the nice city of Bonn, Germany.

I have been practicing judo for more than 45 years now - still learning and discovering new things every day. That's the main reason for me to join this forum, since I would like to get as much input as possible.

I had also an account at the "old forum" - but since I did only a very few posts there and certainly nobody would remember my name, I decided to join this new forum with my "almost real name" (as my long-time friend "wdax" put it in another thread: https://judo.forumotion.com/t260-a-question-regarding-the-use-of-real-names#1857)

I would be glad to see some of you guys somewhere in the near future - either at a judo event or at a cozy drinking place. ;-)

Greetings,
    Dieter
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 am

dborn wrote:Hi,

after doing my very first post here at this new forum in another thread (see: https://judo.forumotion.com/t297-alternative#2260) I would like to take the opportunity to say "hello" to everyone and introduce myself in brief:

My name is Dieter Born, actually living at the nice city of Bonn, Germany.

I have been practicing judo for more than 45 years now - still learning and discovering new things every day. That's the main reason for me to join this forum, since I would like to get as much input as possible.

I had also an account at the "old forum" - but since I did only a very few posts there and certainly nobody would remember my name, I decided to join this new forum with my "almost real name" (as my long-time friend "wdax" put it in another thread: https://judo.forumotion.com/t260-a-question-regarding-the-use-of-real-names#1857)

I would be glad to see some of you guys somewhere in the near future - either at a judo event or at a cozy drinking place. ;-)

Greetings,
    Dieter

Dieter,

Welcome on this forum. I for one am very glad to see you. I have tremendously valued your work. Your approach always shows a commitment to accuracy and critical inquiry, applying historical methods. Judo needs people like yourself, so please continue doing what you are doing ! The effect which the new generation of Germany budô researchers has with people like yourself, H. Bitmann, A. Niehaus, J. Braun, is already very tangible !

Best wishes,

C.K.
    dborn

Post by dborn Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:59 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:Dieter,

Welcome on this forum. I for one am very glad to see you. I have tremendously valued your work. Your approach always shows a commitment to accuracy and critical inquiry, applying historical methods. Judo needs people like yourself, so please continue doing what you are doing ! The effect which the new generation of Germany budô researchers has with people like yourself, H. Bitmann, A. Niehaus, J. Braun, is already very tangible !

Best wishes,

C.K.
    Thank you, C.K.

We should keep in touch anyways - either here or in real life. Wink

Greetings,
    Dieter
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 pm

welcome, Dieter. Hope you find this forum useful and enjoy your journey here. If I ever cross the pond and get into Germany, I'll make sure to look you up. Judo and cozy drinking establishments - can there be better in any part of the world?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 am