E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Anyone here who speaks Russian, please ?

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Anyone here who speaks Russian, please ? Empty Anyone here who speaks Russian, please ?

Post by Cichorei Kano Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Is there anyone here who speaks Russian and who is willing to help me by having a look at the attached article in Russian and tell me what the title means in English, what the name of the Journal in which it was published and what it means, and what the main findings are as included in the summary, thus in the five lines in boldface just under the title ?

Thanks !!

TimM

Anyone here who speaks Russian, please ? Empty Re: Anyone here who speaks Russian, please ?

Post by TimM Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

CK-

I can help roughly....

I would translate the title as: The Importance of Instrumental Leadership Qualities of Judo Athletes of Different Levels of Sport-Specific Mastery. Typical Russian over-wording.

The journal is basically the Bulletin of Orenburg State University, The Issue of Humanitarian Sciences.

The bolded: This article analyzes the results of experimental research on judo athletes of different levels of sports mastery and their coaches/ experts. (We) Established a correlation between the level of sports mastery and the importance of instrumental leadership qualities. (We) determined the various levels of importance of the ten most important leadership qualities among 4 categories of research subjects: beginners, intermediate, candidate for master of sports athletes, and master of sport athletes.

Hope this helps.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm