E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University?

dseo315

Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University? Empty Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University?

Post by dseo315 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am

Does anyone know if there is club in florida state university?

I am going down to florida for grad school and looking for judo club !

please help!

thanks

seatea
    seatea

Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University? Empty Re: Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University?

Post by seatea Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Genetic Judoka is the guy to ask. He's located in Florida. He should stop by this thread but on the off-chance he doesn't send him a message.

https://judo.forumotion.com/u26
    Stacey
    Stacey

Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University? Empty Re: Please Help! Is there judo club in Florida State University?

Post by Stacey Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Florida Judo Inc has 4 clubs listed for Tallahassee, none for FSU.

http://www.floridajudoinc.org/clubs_northern.phphttp://www.floridajudoinc.org/clubs_northern.php
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 am

Aww, see now if you were at UF I could help you.

Don Trussell at Apalachee Judo is a great coach and a good man, and I believe alumnus of the FSU club. You should at least check them out, though it isn't a college club. I don't think the FSU club is active anymore.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am

they didn't have one when I went there. though there are some clubs in the area. the panhandle isn't the place to look for quantity of judo here in FL

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 am

genetic judoka wrote:they didn't have one when I went there. though there are some clubs in the area. the panhandle isn't the place to look for quantity of judo here in FL

Agreed.
    dseo315

Post by dseo315 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:04 am

Thank you all for reply! Wish there was a club in fsu. Cant believe they dont have one i wont have a car for a while so i cant even go to local club. Sadd
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 am

FSU is only 6 or 7 miles down Monroe St. from Leon County Judo. Got a bike? If it's important to you you'll find a way.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 am

Heisenberg wrote:FSU is only 6 or 7 miles down Monroe St. from Leon County Judo. Got a bike? If it's important to you you'll find a way.
    if this were facebook, I'd 'like' the hell outta this post.

dseo where in tally are you living? on campus? I haven't been there for many years. don't really miss it much either to be honest.
    dseo315

Post by dseo315 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

Thank you once again! I am moving to florida next month. and yea im planning on living on campus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 am