E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them?

OldeEnglishD
    OldeEnglishD

Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them? Empty Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them?

Post by OldeEnglishD Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 am

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has used Defense soap and wipes before? I am just clearing up from my first ever (and hopefully last ever) case of ringworm and wondered if these wipes are really all they claim to be. I always shower as soon as I get home from the dojo (a 15 to 30 minute drive depending on if it is judo or bjj), but I want to avaoid ever getting a skin ailment again. Any input from users would be appreciated.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them? Empty Re: Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them?

Post by afulldeck Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 pm

You might want to read this sherdog thread on Defense soap. The thread also has some hints on how to protect yourself.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12/skin-infections-jiu-jitsu-1229581/
    OldeEnglishD
    OldeEnglishD

Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them? Empty Re: Defense soap and wipes, anybody use them?

Post by OldeEnglishD Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm

afulldeck wrote:You might want to read this sherdog thread on Defense soap. The thread also has some hints on how to protect yourself.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12/skin-infections-jiu-jitsu-1229581/

Thank you! I checked it out and decided to order some product (bar soap and wipes). It was shipped quickly and I have been very happy with the results. Guy, the owner, was very responsive to e-mail questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 am