E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Love Judo Magazine

beyondgrappling

Love Judo Magazine Empty Love Judo Magazine

Post by beyondgrappling Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 am

Hey everyone I just thought I would let you know that over the last few months me and a few other contributors have been putting together a free online Judo magazine called 'Love Judo'.
    The first issue features an interview with 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist Marti Malloy as well as a stack of other articles covering strength and conditioning, nutrition and stacks more.
    I am super excited to be releasing this next week and I just thought I would let you know so you can get a copy when it is released.
    To learn more visit www.lovejudomag.com
    Love Judo Magazine Image

judophotos

Love Judo Magazine Empty Re: Love Judo Magazine

Post by judophotos Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 am

It's Matt D'Aquino here.

After seeing my super in-depth website and YouTube channel you have probably noticed that I love Judo with all of my heart and soul.

Judo really is the greatest sport/art in the world!

In Japan, Russia, Korea, France, Brazil and a lot of the ex-soviet countries Judo is one of their most popular and most watched sports, while in English speaking countries Judo is more of a low profile sport.

My vision for the future is for Judo to be in the top 5 sports in as many English speaking countries as possible.

I believe that Love Judo Magazine is a great way to build the profile Judo - and the profile of it's amazing athletes.

Check out Love Judo magazine at the following website:
    http://www.lovejudomag.com/

Love Judo Magazine 0zn7

Have a great week ahead,
    Matt
    Founder of Beyond Grappling
    Editor of Love Judo Magazine

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 am