E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair  Empty World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 am

Judoturtle
    Judoturtle

World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair  Empty Re: World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair

Post by Judoturtle Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 am

Thanks for that....should've made it private!! Haha!
    Judoturtle
    Judoturtle

World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair  Empty Re: World Judo Kata Championships Kyôto 2013 - Kôdôkan goshinjutsu demonstration by Aussie pair

Post by Judoturtle Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 am

My old Sensei was happy CK - her and my mother see each other at the shops now and then...

Date: 2 November 2013 3:44:27 PM AEDT
    To: "Wayne and Mary Clifford"
    Subject: Re: James and Steve's KDK Goshin Jutsu

Dear Mary, 2nd Nov, 2013

Thank you for your e-mail of the boys. I can only tell you that they are truly fantastic and I wish to convey my sincere congratulations to both of them.

Best wishes for now,
    Pat
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am

Looks pretty good - how'd you place?

Was there any feedback from the ratings? I expect you got minor hits for initial weapons handling in the bow, some other points.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 am

Judoturtle wrote:My old Sensei was happy CK - her and my mother see each other at the shops now and then...

Date: 2 November 2013 3:44:27 PM AEDT
    To: "Wayne and Mary Clifford"
    Subject: Re: James and Steve's KDK Goshin Jutsu

Dear Mary,                                                                        2nd Nov, 2013

Thank you for your e-mail of the boys.  I can only tell you that they are truly fantastic and I wish to convey my sincere congratulations to both of them.

Best wishes for now,
           Pat
    That's a good reference. I hope your sensei is doing well.

Keep up the good work, and keep practising !
    Judoturtle
    Judoturtle

Post by Judoturtle Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

NBK wrote:Looks pretty good - how'd you place?

Was there any feedback from the ratings?  I expect you got minor hits for initial weapons handling in the bow, some other points.
    I am tori, my brother is uke - we came 14th, though we were told that the hand slip in the first knife attack cost us 4-5 places... CK has gone over this with me extensively this morning - I appreciate it...

Two shodans from Australia were never going to win the event I'm sure, however the training and lead up as well as the competition itself were thoroughly enjoyable - actually priceless.
    baweiwas

Post by baweiwas Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:13 am

These are two very nice guys.
    They gave us two little koallas because before they got into the tatami, we gave them a small tip about the knife and staff holding.
    Wish they had better luck with the score.

Paulo (from Portugal)

Judoturtle wrote:
    NBK wrote:Looks pretty good - how'd you place?

Was there any feedback from the ratings?  I expect you got minor hits for initial weapons handling in the bow, some other points.
    I am tori, my brother is uke - we came 14th, though we were told that the hand slip in the first knife attack cost us 4-5 places... CK has gone over this with me extensively this morning - I appreciate it...

Two shodans from Australia were never going to win the event I'm sure, however the training and lead up as well as the competition itself were thoroughly enjoyable - actually priceless.
    Judoturtle
    Judoturtle

Post by Judoturtle Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:50 am

baweiwas wrote:These are two very nice guys.
    They gave us two little koallas because before they got into the tatami, we gave them a small tip about the knife and staff holding.
    Wish they had better luck with the score.

Paulo (from Portugal)

Thanks Paolo, I hope you are well! My brother and I are still training, though not so much in Kata now...I have good memories of that competition!

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:34 pm