E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+5
cokiee
Cichorei Kano
Reinberger
NBK
Jihef
9 posters

Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum

Jihef
    Jihef

Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum Empty Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum

Post by Jihef Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:40 pm

NBK wrote:
    Jihef wrote:Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum, again ?
    It's the + / - mark at the top right of the post text block.
    Not very important I guess, but…

I can't see any of these options anywhere ??

I am using firefox 32, under Mac OS X.

Cheers,

J-F.
    NBK
    NBK

Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum Empty Re: Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum

Post by NBK Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:12 am

I see it in multiple browsers.

It is just below the text 'Post n°1' in plain text just to the right of the  text box of each post.
    Hit + it turns green, - goes red

I hit yours with '-' so it turned red.  See that?   like below
                                                                                              Post n°1
                                                                                                        +
                                                                                                      __

-

You don't see it on your own posts.
    Reinberger
    Reinberger

Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum Empty Re: Where is the "LIKE" button in this forum

Post by Reinberger Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:56 am

As I also don't see it, regardless of the OS or Browser I use, I guess, if you see and therefore can use it or not may have something to do with either post-count and/or "reputation".

I only see the "Thanks" button at the bottom of other's postings, left of "multi-quote", at topics I've started.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:12 am

I believe that a change was implemented at some time that you needed to have acquired a minimal number of posts before being allowed to evaluate other posts by "+/-". This change was implemented as a measure when it appeared that there were some trolls who came to the forum simply to systematically give negative marks to all posts of a certain person simply out of personal antipathy towards that poster hence hijacking and manipulating the poster. I do not know of the top of my head what the minimal number of posts is that one should have but I would have thought it was not that high that it exceeded the number of posts you had made so far. In any case, this 'could' be an explanation for some of the cases.
    cokiee

Post by cokiee Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 am

I, too, cannot see it. Am on google chrome.
    Jihef
    Jihef

Post by Jihef Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:59 am

NBK wrote:I hit yours with '-' so it turned red.  See that?
    Hi NBK,
    I see the red stripe, and a "thanks" button. Thanked you. Still no plus/minus thingie though.

If CK is right, I guess I'll need more posts. Weird. Ah, well.

J-F.
    Neil G
    Neil G

Post by Neil G Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am

I don't see it either, running Firefox v31 on Linux.
    JudoSensei
    JudoSensei

Post by JudoSensei Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:I believe that a change was implemented at some time that you needed to have acquired a minimal number of posts before being allowed to evaluate other posts by "+/-". This change was implemented as a measure when it appeared that there were some trolls who came to the forum simply to systematically give negative marks to all posts of a certain person simply out of personal antipathy towards that poster hence hijacking and manipulating the poster. I do not know of the top of my head what the minimal number of posts is that one should have but I would have thought it was not that high that it exceeded the number of posts you had made so far. In any case, this 'could' be an explanation for some of the cases.

To be able to vote you must have written at least 15 posts, and have a minimum reputation of 10.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:18 am

Jihef wrote:
    NBK wrote:I hit yours with '-' so it turned red.  See that?
    Hi NBK,
    I see the red stripe, and a "thanks" button. Thanked you. Still no plus/minus thingie though.

If CK is right, I guess I'll need more posts. Weird. Ah, well.

J-F.

Hey Jihef,

I just opened a click farm in Bangalore, and am thinking of starting a couple of sweatshops in Mumbai. You can purchase "likes" for your Facebook account or YouTube clips and positive votes for the JudoForum in packages of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 100, and 25,000. The last option immediately makes you a JudoForum 9th dan. There are discounts for return customers. We accept payments by PayPal, most credit cards, but I am also willing to just take your house, car and wife (as long as I don't have to feed her and listen to any nagging).

NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:15 am

So, Jihef, I just put you -1 so you're in the red re: reputation.

Sorry 'bout that.....    ; /

PS - I did try to change it to a positive but did not.  Will fix it another way.

PPS - now you're back to 0..... and when I stacked up a couple of your posts to 'like' I got this error:

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 300 second(s) before voting.

Defeated by Bill Gates : -<<
    Jihef
    Jihef

Post by Jihef Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:16 pm

JudoSensei wrote:To be able to vote you must have written at least 15 posts, and have a minimum reputation of 10.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Cichorei Kano wrote:Hey Jihef,

I just opened a click farm in Bangalore, and am thinking of starting a couple of sweatshops in Mumbai. You can purchase "likes" for your Facebook account or YouTube clips and positive votes for the JudoForum in packages of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 100, and 25,000. The last option immediately makes you a JudoForum 9th dan. There are discounts for return customers. We accept payments by PayPal, most credit cards, but I am also willing to just take your house, car and wife (as long as I don't have to feed her and listen to any nagging).
    CK, the man with the solution. :-)
    Ah, JudoForum 9th dan… Sadly, since Okano-sensei is only Rokudan, I’ll have to pass this opportunity.

NBK wrote:So, Jihef, I just put you -1 so you're in the red re: reputation.

Sorry 'bout that.....    ; /

PS - I did try to change it to a positive but did not.  Will fix it another way.

PPS - now you're back to 0..... and when I stacked up a couple of your posts to 'like' I got this error:

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 300 second(s) before voting.

Defeated by Bill Gates   : -<<

Thanks anyway.
    I guess I’ll have to post a few Youtube clips with young women wrestling in pink gis, and a few carrot cake soup recipes in order to collect the desired ratings.
    ;-)
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:34 am

Jihef wrote:
    I guess I’ll have to post a few Youtube clips with young women wrestling in pink gis, and a few carrot cake soup recipes in order to collect the desired ratings.
    ;-)

You just jumped up a couple of places in my personal appreciation (and I am sure, Stacey's too ! If not, a couple of clips with bikers shorts might just do the thing)
    Jihef
    Jihef

Post by Jihef Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:You just jumped up a couple of places in my personal appreciation (and I am sure, Stacey's too !  If not, a couple of clips with bikers shorts might just do the thing)
    Stacey, were are you ??

Have a good weekend all, on my way to training now. Very Happy
    Anatol

Post by Anatol Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:33 am

I'd like to have -10, so please would you support me?

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:50 am

Jihef wrote:
    Stacey, were are you ??

Have a good weekend all, on my way to training now. Very Happy

Stacey is currently undercover. Sorry, can't say anything more.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:51 am

Anatol wrote:I'd like to have -10, so please would you support me?

Sure, just PayPal the money for 25 negative votes to my click farm and consider it a done deal.
    Gus

Post by Gus Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Anatol wrote:I'd like to have -10, so please would you support me?

Sure, just PayPal the money for 25 negative votes to my click farm and consider it a done deal.

Ck I tried to buy negative stars from you but paypal told me your account had been suspended for "suspicious activity" do you provide an alternative payment method ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:43 pm