E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Need Some Suggestions

LDS Judoka

Need Some Suggestions Empty Need Some Suggestions

Post by LDS Judoka Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am

Hello Everyone,
    I need some suggestions. Recently my family hosted 2 Japanese players who were part of a visiting team to our area.
    As a token of appreciation, one of the players gave me his KuSakura gi as a momento.
    It doesn't fit me so I cant wear it but I'd like to keep it. It has his name in Japanese on the back and embroidered on the left lapel of the gi and on the pants.
    It would be very expensive to frame or mount so what do you think would be a way of keeping it in an honourable fashion.
    thanks.
    BillC
    BillC

Need Some Suggestions Empty Re: Need Some Suggestions

Post by BillC Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:39 am

LDS Judoka wrote:Hello Everyone,
    I need some suggestions. Recently my family hosted 2 Japanese players who were part of a visiting team to our area.
    As a token of appreciation, one of the players gave me his KuSakura gi as a momento.
    It doesn't fit me so I cant wear it but I'd like to keep it. It has his name in Japanese on the back and embroidered on the left lapel of the gi and on the pants.
    It would be very expensive to frame or mount so what do you think would be a way of keeping it in an honourable fashion.
    thanks.

After long consideration, and to someone you have known more than a short time, give it to a young person who needs it and will appreciate it.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:26 pm