E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe

noboru
    noboru

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe Empty Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe

Post by noboru Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 pm

http://kodokanjudoinstitute.org/news/2017/09/epost-147/

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe

It is well. Perhaps President Putin will understand the meaning of calligraphy and start applying it. This will help the coexistence of nations in Eastern Europe. Putin can apply Kano's first idea " 精力善用 Seiryoku Zen'yo" (maximal efficiency using energy)" very well in his political at home and in the world. Unfortunately, Mr. Putin does not follow the Kano's second idea "自他共栄 Jitta Kyóei (mutual benefit for self and other)"
    Thank you Mr. Abe.

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe Urajioseiryokuzenyou2-thumb-520xauto-4626

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe Seiryokuzennyou-thumb-520xauto-4643
    Y-Chromosome
    Y-Chromosome

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe Empty Re: Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe

Post by Y-Chromosome Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:55 am

Truth.
    noboru
    noboru

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe Empty Re: Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe

Post by noboru Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:17 pm

Russian prezident Vladimir Putin received calligraphy "Jitta Kyóei" from japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe 2005ya10

2005 - Putin visits Japan. Yasuhiro Yamashita (Olympic judo and then president of the Japanese Judo Federation) gives him his own (apparently written by Judo creator Jigoró Kan) calligraphy with the idea of Judo founder Jita Kyoei vysvět 他 共 栄 and explains to Putin its significance - Mutual benefit for oneself and others.

I tried to translate the Japanese text with information about the circumstances of the photo, Yamashita tells him: "It was my treasure, but I gave it to Russia and Japan in the hope that they will develop together." And Putin said, "I can't believe it's mine. I want to share it with everyone."

また、2005年11月にプーチン大統領が首脳会談のため来日した際、山下氏は柔道の創始者である嘉納治五郎師範直筆の「自他共栄」という書を贈った。自と他が共に栄えることを意味する、柔道の神髄を示す言葉だ。
    「私の宝物でしたが、ロシアと日本が共に協力しながら発展していくことを願い、お贈りしました。すると、プーチン大統領は『これは僕だけのものにはできない。皆で共有したい』とおっしゃいました」

Source: https://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/headline/contributing_worldwide/yamashita.html
    https://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/headline/contributing_worldwide/yamashita.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 am