E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge

drutgat

HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge Empty HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge

Post by drutgat Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:03 am

Hi,
    I just sent a message to the Admin about this, but was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

I registered at E-Judo A few days ago, and gradually realised that there were functions that were not available to me.

For example:
    1. There was nowhere that I could see that would enable me to create a post, although I was able to respond to posts
    2. Even in the ability to respond to posts, I was not able to quote anybody

I initially used Chrome, but then tested things in Edge and Opera, and, initially, things were exactly the same in each of those browsers.

Then, a few minutes after I sent my message to the site Admin (about an hour ago, as I write this), I tried logging in using Opera, and suddenly saw the 'New Post' button, and noticed that there were some other options available which had not been available to me previously.

That is how I was able to create this message.

However, things are still not working properly in Chrome or Edge.

Has anybody ever had any of these experiences with using Chrome, Edge or Opera with E-Judo?

I find it very strange that Opera would suddenly start working, but obviously am glad that it has.

Thanks.
    drutgat

HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge Empty Re: HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge

Post by drutgat Mon May 13, 2019 6:23 am

Still having the same problem - can only 'see' the options here when using Opera as a browser; Edge and Chrome elminate various essentials.

Given that there have been 319 views of this message (it is now May 2019), I would be grateful if someone else could post and let me know whether this site works for them with Chrome and/or Edge.

Thanks.
    drutgat

HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge Empty Re: HELP, Please - Cannot Use Functions in Chrome and Edge

Post by drutgat Mon May 13, 2019 6:25 am

Strange, now it says 105 views.

Does anyone know how to edit a message? I cannot see any buttons or options for that.
    NBK2

Post by NBK2 Wed May 15, 2019 11:12 pm

works for me in Firefox and Safari

good luck getting admin support - I think this is the Flying Dutchman of judo fora
    drutgat

Post by drutgat Thu May 16, 2019 1:46 am

Thanks very much, NBK.

I completely agree with you about the admin support - or, rather, lack of it - here.

Still, I suppose we should be grateful that this forum still exists. I certainly wish I had found it earlier than I did.

Thanks again.
    NBK2

Post by NBK2 Thu May 16, 2019 1:58 am

drutgat wrote:Thanks very much, NBK.

I completely agree with you about the admin support - or, rather, lack of it - here.

Still, I suppose we should be grateful that this forum still exists. I certainly wish I had found it earlier than I did.

Thanks again.

I've been trying to reset my password for NBK for months now - can't get anyone to answer, and the reset page send me to a wrong page from where I can't do anything.

... and so it goes ....
    drutgat

Post by drutgat Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 am

NBK2 wrote:
    drutgat wrote:Thanks very much, NBK.

Thanks again.

I've been trying to reset my password for NBK for months now - can't get anyone to answer, and the reset page send me to a wrong page from where I can't do anything.

... and so it goes ....

That is not good.

It is strange that nobody answers considering that somebody must still be paying for this site to remain online, unless forumotion.com is free.
    NBK2

Post by NBK2 Thu May 16, 2019 11:59 am

no idea
    i tried for weeks
    finally gave up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:27 pm