E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone"

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone" Empty Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone"

Post by Cichorei Kano Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/06/sport/teddy-riner-judo-human-to-hero/
    techman

Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone" Empty Re: Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone"

Post by techman Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 am

He comes across as a genuine young man who has worked hard to get where he is today. What a great role model for our younger judoka.
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone" Empty Re: Teddy Riner: "Celine Dion puts me in the zone"

Post by ThePieman Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:44 am

techman wrote:He comes across as a genuine young man who has worked hard to get where he is today. What a great role model for our younger judoka.

Yes, but he listens to Celine Dion!! Mad
    Blacksmith
    Blacksmith

Post by Blacksmith Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 am

ThePieman wrote:
    techman wrote:He comes across as a genuine young man who has worked hard to get where he is today. What a great role model for our younger judoka.

Stunning! But combine the fact that he is the 5x World Champion - no arguing with success, and the fact that he is 6'8 and 280 - I'll bet he listens to whatever he wants as loudly as he wants at the dojo when training!

Nice to see judo get a little positive press at any rate.
    techman

Post by techman Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:14 pm

ThePieman wrote:

But remember that as he gets older he will do what all guys do, and stop listening to women!! Laughing
    HumanRevolution
    HumanRevolution

Post by HumanRevolution Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 pm

I always considered him Arrogant, but that's just me.
    Personality wise, he's not all there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:40 pm