E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

US Collegiate National Championships

FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit

US Collegiate National Championships Empty US Collegiate National Championships

Post by FightingSpirit Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Anyone have insights on results? Or where they might be posted?
    Taiobroshi
    Taiobroshi

US Collegiate National Championships Empty Re: US Collegiate National Championships

Post by Taiobroshi Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 pm

They haven't been posted yet and I was honestly too busy mingling with the other players during the awards ceremony to write down everything. For my division (-66 kg) here were the results.

1. Robby Schultheis (Colorado School of Mines)
    2. John Barnes (USMA)
    3. Tomo Kumaki (Washington)

Matt Dong (SJSU) took 1st in -60 kg. West Point lost either -81 kg or -90 kg as well(I was walking by and one their players go called for head diving), so for the Men's Standard/Open division I think SJSU took it...
    FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit

US Collegiate National Championships Empty Re: US Collegiate National Championships

Post by FightingSpirit Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks! Congratulations - Did you get to fight anyone from SJSU?
    Taiobroshi
    Taiobroshi

Post by Taiobroshi Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 pm

I wish! I had a medical stoppage (for a hopefully not torn shoulder ligament, MRI tomorrow) in the match before I was supposed to face one of their team members for 3rd place. I blogged a little bit about my experience, if you want to read it to tide you over until the results are posted.
    FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit

Post by FightingSpirit Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

2013 NCJA Results

NCJA Judo has posted the results:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:52 pm