E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda

Vin
    Vin

Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda Empty Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda

Post by Vin Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 am

I have the last ten remaining hand signed Ju-no-Kata book from the late Sensei Keiko Fukuda still available at $50.00 each. Some of her older books while Fukuda sensei was still alive was valued to over "Three thousand dollars in auctions". I am keeping a few as a personal collection myself; but is parting with the remaining ten copies. Unsigned copies are $30.00 each.

https://kodokangear.com/shop/product.php?mode=add&productid=90&cat=5&page=&is_featured_product=Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda Image
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg

Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda Empty Re: Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda

Post by Heisenberg Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 pm

I almost bought one until the shipping price came up. $18.61 to mail a single book??? Media mail is about $3
    Vin
    Vin

Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda Empty Re: Ju-no-Kata Hand Signed by Keiko Fukuda

Post by Vin Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

I only ship with UPS or priority mail. I do not ship media mail. Too much hassle with no insurance and tracking. But if you order and let me know you want Priority mail. I will adjust the shipping cost to $10.00 with USPS Priority mail before processing your credit card.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am