E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

FF SUPERSTAR HELP !!

pitfighter66

FF SUPERSTAR  HELP !! Empty FF SUPERSTAR HELP !!

Post by pitfighter66 Thu May 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello friends!

Im about to buy blue Superstar gi and really needs help with size cuz I will order from another country so I hate to get wrong size. First I would like to notixe that I hate baggy gi. I love tight , slim fit with short skirt as possible. My height is 170 and weight is 73 kg. I have pretty standard body . What size I should get , My Mizuno Europcomp is size 2.5 (blue) and 3 ( white ).

Thanks for help
    Davaro
    Davaro

FF SUPERSTAR  HELP !! Empty Re: FF SUPERSTAR HELP !!

Post by Davaro Fri May 31, 2013 5:30 am

PM Sent

I am your size and would say order the 170 top and 160 pants. Fits me like a glove.
    Ryvai
    Ryvai

Post by Ryvai Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 pm

pitfighter66 wrote:Hello friends!

Im about to buy blue Superstar gi and really needs help with size cuz I will order from another country so I hate to get wrong size. First I would like to notixe that I hate baggy gi. I love tight , slim fit with short skirt as possible. My height is 170 and weight is 73 kg. I have pretty standard body . What size I should get , My Mizuno Europcomp is size 2.5 (blue) and 3 ( white ).

Thanks for help

First off, welcome to the forum! Smile
    You are pretty much the same size as me and I bought the 170 cm Superstar GI - and i must say - it is fantastic! If you order the 170 top + 170 pants you most likely have to saw up the pants a bit, but that you should always do to get them just perfect. The Gi is a bit expensive compared to some others but it's worth it. Its pre-shrunk, so dont cook it, unless you know what you are doing. Lastly the quality is very good. I've had mine for over a year now, washing it about 2-3x times a week, still strong. Hope that helps Smile
    r12477

Post by r12477 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

I have previously found the following manufacturer size comparison chart to be useful. While it doesn't list FF, it might help to serve as another point of reference.

FF SUPERSTAR  HELP !! New-si11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm