E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+9
Q mystic
afulldeck
afja_lm139
genetic judoka
Emanuele2
Davaro
Heisenberg
tafftaz
Cichorei Kano
13 posters

"Incredible martial art"

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

"Incredible martial art" Empty "Incredible martial art"

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 am

Not sure how that works against an attacker, but anyhow ...

And also ...

tafftaz

"Incredible martial art" Empty Re: "Incredible martial art"

Post by tafftaz Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:27 am

The second video is priceless.....absolutely hilarious Laughing
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 am

That second vid reminds me of a tele-evangelist my departed grandmother used to watch. I believe his name was Benny Hinn. He would wave his arms or blow in the direction of a crowd and they would fall "in the spirit".

Edit: here is a video clip of Hinn performing his feats to the tune of Drowning Pool- Bodies

https://youtu.be/5lvU-DislkI
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 am

Heisenberg wrote:That second vid reminds me of a tele-evangelist my departed grandmother used to watch. I believe his name was Benny Hinn. He would wave his arms or blow in the direction of a crowd and they would fall "in the spirit".

Edit: here is a video clip of Hinn performing his feats to the tune of Drowning Pool- Bodies

https://youtu.be/5lvU-DislkI

Dang, that's one sensei I would love to have trained under, and I bet NBK too.

Any clues as to where I can find a video of him walking on water and multiplying bread and wine ? Very Happy
    Davaro
    Davaro

Post by Davaro Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 pm

My wife posesses such Ki. When arriving late, she merely looks at me and I am defeated....
    Emanuele2

Post by Emanuele2 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Ah yes Benny Hinn, even in the Catholic Church there are priests like Hinn (Carismatics).
    BTW I would like to see those aikido masters if the can move someone like Teddy Riner...
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Davaro wrote:My wife posesses such Ki. When arriving late, she merely looks at me and I am defeated....

I believe all wives have similar powers, that is why I believe God is a woman Very Happy

I mean c'mon, if God was a man he would never have put your testicles on the outside Smile
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 pm

[quote="tafftaz"]
    Davaro wrote:
    I mean c'mon, if God was a man he would never have put your testicles on the outside Smile

He/She put them inside in women, but they're called ovaries there. Harder to kick, that's true, but still, there exist some women with balls, definitely.
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:02 am

also, good choice for name of the thread. incredible. literally. as in "not credible."
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 am

You have to feel sorry for the students of these frauds.
    " A fool and his money are easily parted" as the old saying goes.
    afja_lm139
    afja_lm139

Post by afja_lm139 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 am

Hum, some Judoka in the past showed symptom of this tactic Smile
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 am

afja_lm139 wrote:Hum, some Judoka in the past showed symptom of this tactic Smile

They probably did, but it doesn't detract from the matter that the people who practise these "ki arts" are mighty gullible.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 am

tafftaz wrote:
    afja_lm139 wrote:Hum, some Judoka in the past showed symptom of this tactic Smile

They probably did, but it doesn't detract from the matter that the people who practise these "ki arts" are mighty gullible.

Honestly, we don't really know what preceded these demonstrations. Can we truly say that what preceded is a sensei instructing his students "well, I am going to make some funny moves with my hands, and you just have to pretend that you fall" ? We don't know. We truly don't. It's an easy conclusion, but it's not certain. That does not mean that what we see is really happen. In 1999 in Europe several people became ill after drinking Coca Cola, people who had never seen each other, did not know each other. 30 Million bottles were withdrawn from circulation. In the end, extensive tests showed there was nothing wrong with the Coca Cola, and the whole event turned out to be nothing but mass hysteria. We all know the term "mass hysteria", but the phenomenon actually exists. People can actually get physical symptoms from by believing something that is not true. Phantom pregnancy or hysteric pregnancy are just a couple such things. Serious psychological personality disorders such as being schizoid or schizophrenic can result in much worse situations. I this case, unless someone comes out and tells us exactly what scenario they were told or practiced, we can only speculate.

In any case, looking at it from a scientific way, parapsychology is a branch of psychology that deals with the unexplained. All kinds of phenomena such as telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, apparitional experiences are studied, and some unexplained phenomena certainly have been recorded. I note though that to the best of my knowledge no "ki" stuff in the sense as it is demonstrated in these videos has ever even made it to the dissection table. I'd imagine that if there was a touch of probability for these ki manipulation to actually exist that parapsychology scientists would be all over them.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 am

Cichorei Kano wrote: That does not mean that what we see is really happen. In 1999 in Europe several people became ill after drinking Coca Cola, people who had never seen each other, did not know each other. 30 Million bottles were withdrawn from circulation. In the end, extensive tests showed there was nothing wrong with the Coca Cola, and the whole event turned out to be nothing but mass hysteria. We all know the term "mass hysteria", but the phenomenon actually exists.

Yes it does. 30 plus years ago, I personnally witnessed this type of event with telephone operators who truly believe they were being shocked when using new (non-conducting) head sets in conjuction with new telecommuication equipment we deployed. Some of the first in the business. Groups of operators would jolt backwards nearly on mass minutes after plugging in. Further, this event was contagious moving regionally to different cities. Seeing this in person was surreal, it was an amazing experience that I'll never forget--especially knowing it was impossible that the techology they use was causing such a problem. Each operator absolutely believe they were being shocked. Almost made me want to go back to university to study psychology...
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:35 pm

remember the move in the ninja movie where ninja followed fella into the men's washroom and smoked fella with a straight strike to the chest? I believe that. The twisting of the neck was hideous useless movie stuff.

Enter The Ninja (they really weren't bsing)

So much is the ole surprise that I wouldn't put shiot vs them. Surprise is fricken smash. I don't doubt power there, massive.

I know it sounds geeky but it isn't.

going to play a tune....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
    aspenrebel

Post by aspenrebel Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:

Not sure how that works against an attacker, but anyhow ...

And also ...

well if someone attacks him with a fondue set, then he's all set. Why was there no blood, no bleeding? hum??? seem fake to anybody?
    aspenrebel

Post by aspenrebel Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 pm

tafftaz wrote:The second video is priceless.....absolutely hilarious Laughing
    Hey!! What are you talking about? That's all real!!!

After that video is concluded, there are a punch of others (pic squares), if you put cursor on the pic, it will give  you title of video.  There is one "Kenpo Black Belt vs Royler Gracie" or something like that.  Clearly another MMA/BJJ "set up" video to promote themselves as the greatest. What little they show in the video, the "Kenpo" guy did nothing, tried to do nothing. cuz of course the Gracie guy had to emerge victorious. I've seen many of these types of videos.  I remember years ago, when the first Gracie guy started doing UFC with Judo gi on, and he beating people.  I saw one match where the "karate" guy actually did something... he actually blasted Gracie right in the gut with a front kick, and Gracie never tried to come in on him again the rest of the match.  However, I forget what the outcome was, but I remember that part.  I don't think that Gracie guy ever got kicked in the gut before.  So just about all of these types of videos are all "set ups" by the Gracie/MMA/BJJ people as "self promotion"/marketing in order to make everyone believe that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Yet everytime there "superman" martial arts champions fight someone who isn't a plant, isn't a fix, and isn't a chump, that has some real Judo or Karate or other martials arts training, skill, and experience (besides their Gracie JJ/BJJ/Muay Thai), they seem to lose or get their arm broken or something.  But since all these UFC/MMA/BJJ fights are controlled by the Promoters, who are promoting just that, then they decide who they let "in" and who they let fight. So since they don't want their guys to lose, they won't let anyone else in to fight who has any real ability.  I was thinking about this the other night.  I bet my first Kenpo instructor, who is now probably about 60-62 years old, if he has kept in shape (I don't know I haven't had any contact with him in ages), could probably destroy any of these UFC/MMA/BJJ guys who are 30-40 years younger than he is.  Cuz he was a fast as lightening, skilled, and packed a lot of power.

There are more of those "set up" videos there.

Has anyone ever seen any of these videos of this young Shaolin monk fighter, fighting in the ring? In some he destroys his opponent with ease, but in one he loses the match. But he only lost the match cuz clearly he wanted to lose. He kept his hands down, and stuck his head right out there. The other guy kept hitting and kicking him, and it did nothing to the Shaolin guy. So the Shaolin guy lost cuz the judges decided so. But he didn't even try to do anything to win, I think he was trying to make a point.
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 am

aspenrebel wrote:
    tafftaz wrote:The second video is priceless.....absolutely hilarious Laughing
    Hey!! What are you talking about? That's all real!!!

After that video is concluded, there are a punch of others (pic squares), if you put cursor on the pic, it will give  you title of video.  There is one "Kenpo Black Belt vs Royler Gracie" or something like that.  Clearly another MMA/BJJ "set up" video to promote themselves as the greatest. What little they show in the video, the "Kenpo" guy did nothing, tried to do nothing. cuz of course the Gracie guy had to emerge victorious. I've seen many of these types of videos.  I remember years ago, when the first Gracie guy started doing UFC with Judo gi on, and he beating people.  I saw one match where the "karate" guy actually did something... he actually blasted Gracie right in the gut with a front kick, and Gracie never tried to come in on him again the rest of the match.  However, I forget what the outcome was, but I remember that part.  I don't think that Gracie guy ever got kicked in the gut before.  So just about all of these types of videos are all "set ups" by the Gracie/MMA/BJJ people as "self promotion"/marketing in order to make everyone believe that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Yet everytime there "superman" martial arts champions fight someone who isn't a plant, isn't a fix, and isn't a chump, that has some real Judo or Karate or other martials arts training, skill, and experience (besides their Gracie JJ/BJJ/Muay Thai), they seem to lose or get their arm broken or something.  But since all these UFC/MMA/BJJ fights are controlled by the Promoters, who are promoting just that, then they decide who they let "in" and who they let fight. So since they don't want their guys to lose, they won't let anyone else in to fight who has any real ability.  I was thinking about this the other night.  I bet my first Kenpo instructor, who is now probably about 60-62 years old, if he has kept in shape (I don't know I haven't had any contact with him in ages), could probably destroy any of these UFC/MMA/BJJ guys who are 30-40 years younger than he is.  Cuz he was a fast as lightening, skilled, and packed a lot of power.

There are more of those "set up" videos there.

Has anyone ever seen any of these videos of this young Shaolin monk fighter, fighting in the ring?  In some he destroys his opponent with ease, but in one he loses the match. But he only lost the match cuz clearly he wanted to lose.  He kept his hands down, and stuck his head right out there. The other guy kept hitting and kicking him, and it did nothing to the Shaolin guy.  So the Shaolin guy lost cuz the judges decided so.  But he didn't even try to do anything to win, I think  he was trying to make a point.

Very Happy Nearly as hilarious as the videos.

You are being sarcastic right?????
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

Once I was in a restaurant having lunch with NBK and I saw him cut his steak using nothing else but his galactic-sized ki ...
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:Once I was in a restaurant having lunch with NBK and I saw him cut his steak using nothing else but his galactic-sized ki ...
    You are just envious! We all are not as blessed as NBK!
    BTW dressing in chasuble doesn't help.
    DCS
    DCS

Post by DCS Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 am

Another Ki Master busted

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:02 pm

DCS wrote:Another Ki Master busted

Hey, that's my sensei ! silent

Last edited by Cichorei Kano on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:43 pm

CK, what's the point of posting these vids?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:06 pm