E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+9
Q mystic
afulldeck
afja_lm139
genetic judoka
Emanuele2
Davaro
Heisenberg
tafftaz
Cichorei Kano
13 posters

"Incredible martial art"

aspenrebel

"Incredible martial art" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Incredible martial art"

Post by aspenrebel Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:

Not sure how that works against an attacker, but anyhow ...

And also ...

well if someone attacks him with a fondue set, then he's all set. Why was there no blood, no bleeding? hum??? seem fake to anybody?
    aspenrebel

Post by aspenrebel Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 pm

tafftaz wrote:The second video is priceless.....absolutely hilarious Laughing
    Hey!! What are you talking about? That's all real!!!

After that video is concluded, there are a punch of others (pic squares), if you put cursor on the pic, it will give  you title of video.  There is one "Kenpo Black Belt vs Royler Gracie" or something like that.  Clearly another MMA/BJJ "set up" video to promote themselves as the greatest. What little they show in the video, the "Kenpo" guy did nothing, tried to do nothing. cuz of course the Gracie guy had to emerge victorious. I've seen many of these types of videos.  I remember years ago, when the first Gracie guy started doing UFC with Judo gi on, and he beating people.  I saw one match where the "karate" guy actually did something... he actually blasted Gracie right in the gut with a front kick, and Gracie never tried to come in on him again the rest of the match.  However, I forget what the outcome was, but I remember that part.  I don't think that Gracie guy ever got kicked in the gut before.  So just about all of these types of videos are all "set ups" by the Gracie/MMA/BJJ people as "self promotion"/marketing in order to make everyone believe that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Yet everytime there "superman" martial arts champions fight someone who isn't a plant, isn't a fix, and isn't a chump, that has some real Judo or Karate or other martials arts training, skill, and experience (besides their Gracie JJ/BJJ/Muay Thai), they seem to lose or get their arm broken or something.  But since all these UFC/MMA/BJJ fights are controlled by the Promoters, who are promoting just that, then they decide who they let "in" and who they let fight. So since they don't want their guys to lose, they won't let anyone else in to fight who has any real ability.  I was thinking about this the other night.  I bet my first Kenpo instructor, who is now probably about 60-62 years old, if he has kept in shape (I don't know I haven't had any contact with him in ages), could probably destroy any of these UFC/MMA/BJJ guys who are 30-40 years younger than he is.  Cuz he was a fast as lightening, skilled, and packed a lot of power.

There are more of those "set up" videos there.

Has anyone ever seen any of these videos of this young Shaolin monk fighter, fighting in the ring? In some he destroys his opponent with ease, but in one he loses the match. But he only lost the match cuz clearly he wanted to lose. He kept his hands down, and stuck his head right out there. The other guy kept hitting and kicking him, and it did nothing to the Shaolin guy. So the Shaolin guy lost cuz the judges decided so. But he didn't even try to do anything to win, I think he was trying to make a point.
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 am

aspenrebel wrote:
    tafftaz wrote:The second video is priceless.....absolutely hilarious Laughing
    Hey!! What are you talking about? That's all real!!!

After that video is concluded, there are a punch of others (pic squares), if you put cursor on the pic, it will give  you title of video.  There is one "Kenpo Black Belt vs Royler Gracie" or something like that.  Clearly another MMA/BJJ "set up" video to promote themselves as the greatest. What little they show in the video, the "Kenpo" guy did nothing, tried to do nothing. cuz of course the Gracie guy had to emerge victorious. I've seen many of these types of videos.  I remember years ago, when the first Gracie guy started doing UFC with Judo gi on, and he beating people.  I saw one match where the "karate" guy actually did something... he actually blasted Gracie right in the gut with a front kick, and Gracie never tried to come in on him again the rest of the match.  However, I forget what the outcome was, but I remember that part.  I don't think that Gracie guy ever got kicked in the gut before.  So just about all of these types of videos are all "set ups" by the Gracie/MMA/BJJ people as "self promotion"/marketing in order to make everyone believe that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Yet everytime there "superman" martial arts champions fight someone who isn't a plant, isn't a fix, and isn't a chump, that has some real Judo or Karate or other martials arts training, skill, and experience (besides their Gracie JJ/BJJ/Muay Thai), they seem to lose or get their arm broken or something.  But since all these UFC/MMA/BJJ fights are controlled by the Promoters, who are promoting just that, then they decide who they let "in" and who they let fight. So since they don't want their guys to lose, they won't let anyone else in to fight who has any real ability.  I was thinking about this the other night.  I bet my first Kenpo instructor, who is now probably about 60-62 years old, if he has kept in shape (I don't know I haven't had any contact with him in ages), could probably destroy any of these UFC/MMA/BJJ guys who are 30-40 years younger than he is.  Cuz he was a fast as lightening, skilled, and packed a lot of power.

There are more of those "set up" videos there.

Has anyone ever seen any of these videos of this young Shaolin monk fighter, fighting in the ring?  In some he destroys his opponent with ease, but in one he loses the match. But he only lost the match cuz clearly he wanted to lose.  He kept his hands down, and stuck his head right out there. The other guy kept hitting and kicking him, and it did nothing to the Shaolin guy.  So the Shaolin guy lost cuz the judges decided so.  But he didn't even try to do anything to win, I think  he was trying to make a point.

Very Happy Nearly as hilarious as the videos.

You are being sarcastic right?????
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

Once I was in a restaurant having lunch with NBK and I saw him cut his steak using nothing else but his galactic-sized ki ...
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:Once I was in a restaurant having lunch with NBK and I saw him cut his steak using nothing else but his galactic-sized ki ...
    You are just envious! We all are not as blessed as NBK!
    BTW dressing in chasuble doesn't help.
    DCS
    DCS

Post by DCS Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 am

Another Ki Master busted

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:02 pm

DCS wrote:Another Ki Master busted

Hey, that's my sensei ! silent

Last edited by Cichorei Kano on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:43 pm

CK, what's the point of posting these vids?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:39 pm