E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

CK ---now your in trouble

afulldeck
    afulldeck

CK ---now your in trouble Empty CK ---now your in trouble

Post by afulldeck Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 am

I told you, to be careful about talking about the Russians. These guys are seriously trying to hunt you down. After the pussy riots, they decided to bring a platoon to the beach. The mounted guns look serious...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/russian-military-ship-suprises-sunbathers-104506941.html
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

CK ---now your in trouble Empty Re: CK ---now your in trouble

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:11 pm

afulldeck wrote:I told you, to be careful about talking about the Russians. These guys are seriously trying to hunt you down. After the pussy riots, they decided to bring a platoon to the beach. The mounted guns look serious...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/russian-military-ship-suprises-sunbathers-104506941.html
    I was indeed in trouble after clicking on your link since the clip made my computer screen freeze and I had to reboot. Thanks.

I have no idea what's in the clip, but going on the title, never underestimate the defense !

CK ---now your in trouble Copy_o11" />

*Moderators, please move to the "Off topic" subforum.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    I was indeed in trouble after clicking on your link since the clip made my computer screen freeze and I had to reboot. Thanks.

Just a regular link to yahoo. It wouldn't cause your screen freeze.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:07 pm

afulldeck wrote:
    Cichorei Kano wrote:

It's not the Yahoo page, but the clip that causes my video driver to freeze. Wouldn't be the first time that some erroneous code in Flash does that ...  Get the video driver stuck in an infinite loop from which it can't unload. Can also be browser-specific. I'll check if I have the same with other browsers.

Just checked, and gives problems there too. The fact that it may work on your computer doesn't say much, as we may be using different operating systems with different browsers or versions of browsers. In any case, my Firefox 23 on XP crashes, while my IE 8 on XP doesn't go as far as to crash, but won't play, and this is obviously both programs with most recent flash upgrades installed.

It actually also very regularly happens that videos on US Yahoo won't play abroad either and instead you get an error message that the site itself blocks it because of copyright restrictions. So many clips that appear on US Yahoo can only be viewed from a US IP address.
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 pm

What you missed was the biggest air cushion vehicle I've ever seen driving right onto a beach full of sunbathers. Impressive!
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

They are attempting to catch CK by using heavy equipment, but he is slippery .....
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 pm

finarashi wrote:They are attempting to catch CK by using heavy equipment.
    I guess you are referring to Anna Falci there ...
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 pm

NBK wrote:What you missed was the biggest air cushion vehicle I've ever seen driving right onto a beach full of sunbathers. Impressive!
    I am assuming that the clip is the same as this one ?

Or was the term you were using referring to that short 2nd dan holder from Ôsaka ?

By the way, I am these days more into Kyotei girls. They are far more agile and come from every side, so much more effective than a humongous seacraft in certain ways. And more exciting than judo. Just look at 4'59". Who said again that Japanese girls don't have fun ? And see, it's not even considered harassment. Then again, if Sonoda Ryûji had employed this approach, well ...

afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:44 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    afulldeck wrote:
    Cichorei Kano wrote:

It's not the Yahoo page, but the clip that causes my video driver to freeze. Wouldn't be the first time that some erroneous code in Flash does that ...  Get the video driver stuck in an infinite loop from which it can't unload. Can also be browser-specific. I'll check if I have the same with other browsers.

Just checked, and gives problems there too. The fact that it may work on your computer doesn't say much, as we may be using different operating systems with different browsers or versions of browsers. In any case, my Firefox 23 on XP crashes, while my IE 8 on XP doesn't go as far as to crash, but won't play, and this is obviously both programs with most recent flash upgrades installed.

It actually also very regularly happens that videos on US Yahoo won't play abroad either and instead you get an error message that the site itself blocks it because of copyright restrictions. So many clips that appear on US Yahoo can only be viewed from a US IP address.
    Interesting. I tried on the following machines and browsers: asus android infinity (chrome/firefox/dolphin), IPad (safari), iphone (safari), windows 7 (IE8,chrome,firefox), and my favourite a ubuntu box (chrome/firefox). No issues.
    seatea
    seatea

Post by seatea Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 am

They probably saw someone promoting homosexualty and responded accordingly.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:35 pm

seatea wrote:They probably saw someone promoting homosexualty and responded accordingly.
    I am not comfortable with the word "accordingly" since it can be interpreted to widely depending on one's gender preference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:24 pm