E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+3
Udon
DougNZ
Cichorei Kano
7 posters

Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?!

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?! Empty Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?!

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm

so much more exciting than present day IJF judo !

DougNZ

Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?! Empty Re: Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?!

Post by DougNZ Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Where the head goes, the body follows!
    Udon
    Udon

Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?! Empty Re: Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?!

Post by Udon Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 am

You know that someday one of her opponents will punch her right in the face. Hope they catch that on video.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:36 am

And its no-gi as well...
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 am

Wow. She's in the wrong business. I know men who will pay to suffer through all that, and it pays a lot more than soccer.

But Technique #5 is exactly why Billc and I shave our heads!
    seatea
    seatea

Post by seatea Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Who needs judo if you can just watch women's soccer ?! BwN0B
    Wisconsinite
    Wisconsinite

Post by Wisconsinite Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Some of our games had incidents like this. (And I was playing in an over 30 league). The ponytail pull happened after a player on the other team rammed one of our players in the ribs so hard, she cracked two of the ribs.( She was an x-ray tech and had them checked after the game.) I was slide tackled from behind (a completely illegal move) and had an ankle snap as a result. Most of the worst hacking happened when we played one of the teams with the most of what several of my teammates called He-She's(women who date other women). It was like they had to prove how tough they were by hacking the other team.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Wisconsinite wrote:Some of our games had incidents like this. (And I was playing in an over 30 league). The ponytail pull happened after a player on the other team rammed one of our players in the ribs so hard, she cracked two of the ribs.( She was an x-ray tech and had them checked after the game.) I was slide tackled from behind (a completely illegal move) and had an ankle snap as a result. Most of the worst hacking happened when we played one of the teams with the most of what several of my teammates called He-She's(women who date other women). It was like they had to prove how tough they were by hacking the other team.
    Hey Wisconsinite,

Maybe those people you are referring to were German. In Germany since this month you can be born genderless !

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/01/germany-no-gender-no-problem-on-birth-certificates
    Wisconsinite
    Wisconsinite

Post by Wisconsinite Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 pm

No, CK Sensei, they were definitely American.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 pm