E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Empty So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:51 am

As we have apparently been stripped of our old JudoForum dan-rank the time is ripe to reflect about eventual perks of spending our life on a JudoForum. Examples of possible perks could be:

250 posts: a blue gi suitable for cleaning the toilet with
    500 posts: a free Judo Calender
    750 posts: a burger T-shirt
    1000 posts: a yacht
    2000 posts: a 747

etc ...

That being said, things just aren't as much fun anymore without having Stacey breathing down my neck ...
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Empty Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

Post by ThePieman Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 am

You win a Goldfish at 100,000 posts!
    finarashi
    finarashi

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Empty Re: So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ?

Post by finarashi Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 am

You can now proudly wear a silly pointed hat in public!
    still learning

Post by still learning Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 am

Just collect up all your posts and publish them as a book:study: 
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 am

are you donating the t-shirts? I think at 1,000 posts, you should get a free burger, fries extra. Are you willing to supply those?

remember, nobody can take away your Woohoosidan. We both have those now and forever, even if the location of the posts has changed.

Personally, I miss having RITF breathing down my neck. I'm still breathing down yours; don't you feel that gentle, pleasurable breeze?
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 am

finarashi wrote:You can now proudly wear a silly pointed hat in public!
    You were saying ?

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Jack7510
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 am

Stacey wrote:are you donating the t-shirts?  I think at 1,000 posts, you should get a free burger, fries extra. Are you willing to supply those?
    Make your case and take your pick:

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Judofo10

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Judofo11

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Judofo12

Stacey wrote:remember, nobody can take away your Woohoosidan.  We both have those now and forever, even if the location of the posts has changed.

Personally, I miss having RITF breathing down my neck.  I'm still breathing down yours; don't you feel that gentle, pleasurable breeze?
    Oh, that's what it was ?  I thought that was just turbulence.

Last edited by Cichorei Kano on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 am

meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 am

Stacey wrote:meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    It's easier to get the "electric background" than the "electric green background":

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Docume10

Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Stacey wrote:meh, I think a simple, understated t-shirt with, "woohooshidan" embroidered in pink on an electric green background would be more formal, and powerful
    It's easier to get the "electric background" than the "electric green background":

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Docume10

come on, how many woohooshidans do you know who look like that? You certainly don't. Neither do I. Most of us have multiple surgery scars and resemble Frankesnstein's monster.... with athletic tape and a pot belly
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:35 am

Stacey wrote:
    come on, how many woohooshidans do you know who look like that?  You certainly don't.  Neither do I.  Most of us have multiple surgery scars and resemble Frankesnstein's monster.... with athletic tape and a pot belly
    Don't worry, I trust that many people would just be looking at the kitty anyhow.
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:45 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:
    Don't worry, I trust that many people would just be looking at the kitty anyhow.
    that's because most people have never seen a hairless one before

So, does this forum offer any perks for writing +1,000 posts ? Sphynx-cat-06

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 pm