E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

View new posts in the last 24 hrs

afulldeck
    afulldeck

View new posts in the last 24 hrs Empty View new posts in the last 24 hrs

Post by afulldeck Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:36 am

Administrators. Is there a way to add the following

• view posts in the last 24hrs
    • view posts in the last 48hrs.

Although view posts since last visits works, it seems to miss a number of posts. Possibly due to timing issues and multiple tabs open.

In any case, is it possible to add these two menu items? Your consideration of this request is much appreciated.
    Carlo
    Carlo

View new posts in the last 24 hrs Empty Re: View new posts in the last 24 hrs

Post by Carlo Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:47 pm

This has has been discussed before, and unfortunately we couldn't do anything about it.

I find it frustrating too, as I read the forum mostly at work, and very often have to log out before I have read all the new posts. This then marks the unread posts as read, so they then get missed the next time I log on.

I'll ask the question on the forumotion help forum an see what comes up.
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Same here and thanks, Carlo, for your work.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:28 am

Carlo wrote:This has has been discussed before, and unfortunately we couldn't do anything about it.

I find it frustrating too, as I read the forum mostly at work, and very often have to log out before I have read all the new posts. This then marks the unread posts as read, so they then get missed the next time I log on.

I'll ask the question on the forumotion help forum an see what comes up.
    Thank you Carlo. I was wondering if I was the only one with this problem. But I guess there are a number of folks experiencing it. Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:45 am