E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami

Jonesy
    Jonesy

Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami Empty Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami

Post by Jonesy Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 am

This is a copy of a report on the 1963 BJC National Championships and Budo Exhibition at the Albert Hall, London, UK. Therein you can see several photos of Abbe [sic.] and Michigami performing various kata.

1963 BJC National Championships and Budo Exhibition
    Gerry San

Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami Empty Coincidence????

Post by Gerry San Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 am

I have the BJC Magazine(issue 2) that this was in and sent copies of this out on the same day that you posted it on here.Could it be that you are one of the people that I sent it to????Question confused
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami Empty Re: Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami

Post by Cichorei Kano Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 am

The plot thickens ...
    justcurious

Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami Empty Re: Kenshiro Abbe [sic.] and Haku Michigami

Post by justcurious Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:The plot thickens ...
    Indeed it does. The following was posted on the BJC forum on 26th November by "Jonsey":

"This is a copy of a report on the 1963 BJC National Championships and Budo Exhibition at the Albert Hall. Therein you can see several photos of Abbe [sic.] and Michigami performing various kata. Hope you all enjoy."

It's a small world! Rolling Eyes
    justcurious

Post by justcurious Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Gerry San wrote:I have the BJC Magazine(issue 2) that this was in and sent copies of this out on the same day that you posted it on here.Could it be that you are one of the people that I sent it to????Question confused
    This thread has gone quiet. Very interested to hear Jonsey's reply. bounce 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am