E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Naming thread?

Creamy creamy baileys
    Creamy creamy baileys

Naming thread? Empty Naming thread?

Post by Creamy creamy baileys Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

I can see (and am gratified) that we've gone with E-judo...but what happened to the naming discussion thread? Did the forum SS take it out into the night and shoot it?

PS: I tried to create tinyurl/e-judo and tinyurl/ejudo but both were taking by same gaming fanatic. Perhaps it's time for a whip around / domain registration?

I think someone mentioned that a domain name + forwarding would cost $5 / yr - if so, I'd be happy to pay for 10yrs in one go and provide the details to Dew.

Ejudo.com leads to a law firm, of all things. So the available options seem to be ejudo.net and ejudo.tv

Judo Dad
    Judo Dad

Naming thread? Empty Re: Naming thread?

Post by Judo Dad Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Creamy creamy baileys wrote:I can see (and am gratified) that we've gone with E-judo...but what happened to the naming discussion thread? Did the forum SS take it out into the night and shoot it?

PS: I tried to create tinyurl/e-judo and tinyurl/ejudo but both were taking by same gaming fanatic. Perhaps it's time for a whip around / domain registration?

I think someone mentioned that a domain name + forwarding would cost $5 / yr - if so, I'd be happy to pay for 10yrs in one go and provide the details to Dew.

Ejudo.com leads to a law firm, of all things. So the available options seem to be ejudo.net and ejudo.tv

ejudo.net sounds good
    The_Harvest
    The_Harvest

Post by The_Harvest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Isn't ejudo the leading japanese judo site?

http://www.ejudo.info/

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

Anyone can buy any domain name they want and direct it wherever they want - I could buy popsicle.co.uk and direct it to the bbc news site if I wanted to - so do as you please - in a way its good if you have a domain name because if for some reason this forum goes down you can direct it wherever you want - a new forum - whatever you like. This forum is not currently accepting donations.
    Judo Dad
    Judo Dad

Post by Judo Dad Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 am

+1

The Header E-Judo seems most approppriatte and with the address judo.forumotion.com the site should be easy to find for anyone with even the most basic of internet search skills.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:26 pm