E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends

Ricebale
    Ricebale

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Empty Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends

Post by Ricebale Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Enjoy, critique and I know it's cold for you guys at the moment so image you are here where the air is 28 deg celcius and water temperature was a comfortable 22.

We are having a play at turning a double leg entry into a back arch for the times where the opponent goes deep over the back on entry. Scores big points.

Cheers
    BillC
    BillC

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Empty Re: Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends

Post by BillC Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:24 am

Ricebale wrote:

Enjoy, critique and I know it's cold for you guys at the moment so image you are here where the air is 28 deg celcius and water temperature was a comfortable 22.

We are having a play at turning a double leg entry into a back arch for the times where the opponent goes deep over the back on entry. Scores big points.

Cheers

Yet another reason the flyover States hate Southern California ... as if they needed another ... is that it is going to be an even more comfortable 23 degrees here today.

Judo on the beach ... is in fact a lot of fun ... junokata for example.
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Empty Re: Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends

Post by afulldeck Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 am

I'm jealous. The polar vortex is killing us Northerns....
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:38 am

afulldeck wrote:I'm jealous. The polar vortex is killing us Northerns....

... centigrade.   Razz 

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Img_3910
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

Post by Ricebale Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:59 am

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Shutterstock_115146028
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Ricebale wrote:Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Shutterstock_115146028

CK finally found his tan.....seemed to have gain some weight as well....
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:30 pm

afulldeck wrote:

CK finally found his tan.....seemed to have gain some weight as well....

Yeeeeeehhhh !!

Morote Gari to ura Nage - On the Beach esp for my Northern Hemisphere Friends Jack3510

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:53 pm