E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

rousey match prediction?

medo

rousey match prediction? Empty rousey match prediction?

Post by medo Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:05 am

I believe the match is tonight.

Here's an insight by a Judo/BJJ man?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/02/how-to-beat-ronda-rousey-three-things-sara-mcmann-must-do-to-pull-off-the-upset/

Patented arm bar? ahhh the Judo punch/kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BillC
    BillC

rousey match prediction? Empty Re: rousey match prediction?

Post by BillC Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 am

I predict that in at least one judo man's house his friends will consume many beers. Guacamole will be scooped, the traditional spicy chicken wings will be devoured. Some smart ass will probably bring shochu and Fresca because he's intent on making weight easily in Hawaii this July. The club mascot may or may not show up depending on how the spring planting is going, it has after all been a very dry year.

Everyone will enjoy the company of at least some of the people there.

Anyway, this is about all that is important to me.
    medo

Post by medo Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:10 am

BillC wrote:I predict that in at least one judo man's house his friends will consume many beers.  Guacamole will be scooped, the traditional spicy chicken wings will be devoured.  Some smart ass will probably bring shochu and Fresca because he's intent on making weight easily in Hawaii this July.  The club mascot may or may not show up depending on how the spring planting is going, it has after all been a very dry year.

Oh bill, whether we like it or not Judo is being staged, got to be a little positive me thinks...
    Ricebale
    Ricebale

Post by Ricebale Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 am

BillC wrote:I predict that in at least one judo man's house his friends will consume many beers.  Guacamole will be scooped, the traditional spicy chicken wings will be devoured.  Some smart ass will probably bring shochu and Fresca because he's intent on making weight easily in Hawaii this July.  The club mascot may or may not show up depending on how the spring planting is going, it has after all been a very dry year.

Whatever you do don't take off the tin foil hat, the govt is using the mma to control you to buy coca cole.

Smile

For this match I think Ronda has more recent and more often fight experience. Sarah is coming off a longer break.

Sarah poses specific problems for Ronda, see my othrr post on the Aussie judoka getting mauled by baby wrestling. However Ronda is elite and has had the advantage of training with wrestlers who are much stronger than her.

I've got the match being competative but going to Ronda, for character development I think Ronda could stand to lose but this ain't about that.

80% chance Ronda by armbar by third round
    20% chance Sarah by wrestle mauling

If Sarah coud box I'd put the stats around the other way.

Cheers
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 am

medo wrote:Oh bill, whether we like it or not Judo is being staged, got to be a little positive me thinks...

Positive? Yes, of course, I am going to have a great time with my friends. Judo? No, there will not be any judo.

Ricebale wrote:Whatever you do don't take off the tin foil hat, the govt is using the mma to control you to buy coca cole.

You are kidding of course, but I wonder why I have to like MMA? Why I can't find guacamole dip to be more interesting?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:30 am