E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch!

Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch! Empty Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch!

Post by Glorfindel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 am

I want to know Danguy's position on this ;-)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2152520&page=1

The 16th pics is funny ;-)
    judoratt
    judoratt

Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch! Empty Re: Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch!

Post by judoratt on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:14 am

Funny how well she blows a smoke ring, Shocked something like that would take some practice?
    genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch! Empty Re: Now we know why Rousey like Diaz so munch!

Post by genetic judoka on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 am

it's not as hard as some might think. in fact not by a long shot.

Post by Dutch Budo on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am

Shafir sounds like a persian name. Im guessing they are just smoking the shisha which is usually loaded with tabbaco tasting like fruit or mint. I dont think they are smoking weed.

They are not pictures that belong to an athlete imo, but I dont think shes smoking weed. At least not in this picture hehe.

Post by genetic judoka on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 am

also, if you wanna lose faith in humanity, read the comments.

Post by Wandering WB on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am

My faith in humanity is long gone... but I read the comments anyway. LOL.
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 am

Dutch Budo wrote:Shafir sounds like a persian name. Im guessing they are just smoking the shisha which is usually loaded with tabbaco tasting like fruit or mint. I dont think they are smoking weed.

You're funny!!
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 am

genetic judoka wrote:also, if you wanna lose faith in humanity, read the comments.

The UG is very 'UFC mma lifestyle' it's hard to take anyone seriously there.
    JFTW

Post by JFTW on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 am

Glorfindel wrote:
    Dutch Budo wrote:Shafir sounds like a persian name. Im guessing they are just smoking the shisha which is usually loaded with tabbaco tasting like fruit or mint. I dont think they are smoking weed.

You're funny!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 am

JFTW wrote:
    Glorfindel wrote:

You're funny!!

I know what a water pipe is. Every one who sells things like that will tell you it's for 'flavord tobaco' thumbs
    Dutch Budo
    Dutch Budo

Post by Dutch Budo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:
    JFTW wrote:
    Glorfindel wrote:

You're funny!!

I know what a water pipe is. Every one who sells things like that will tell you it's for 'flavord tobaco' thumbs

Every foreigner Ive met always assumes that someone with smoke on a picture is instantly smoking weed.

You can be right that shes smoking weed there, but you can also be wrong, theres no conclusive evidence here to either side.

Post by Tai-Jutsu on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 am

Who cares if she does?

If she does it is obviously not being abused as we don't see her coming into gfights out of shape and we don;t hear of her getting into trouble.

It's better she does a little of that than drink.

She seems like a lot of fun, GOOD!

Growing up and being a martial artist in the 80's I used to hate the assumption that you had to be some goody, goody toe shoes.
    Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

Post by Glorfindel on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:36 am

I dont care that munch if she smoke or not. But some people here made some harsh comment about pot smoker.

But when it's Ronda, it's not the same thing... ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:25 pm